Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

am1ll3r

I still have not figured out the working side but here is what is working for me...
My cap C2 will charge up to 50V in under 10 seconds. It can be tweaked but I'm going to need another transformer.
Looking for an old Microwave ;D

armagdn03

Quote from: am1ll3r on February 24, 2008, 06:26:28 PM
I still have not figured out the working side but here is what is working for me...

To figure out the working side is to..........well, solve your problem. A suggestion, or perhaps a proposal, figure out how the load affects the source, or perhaps the source the load. really what is the difference?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Ren

I have been following this thread closely guys, although I havent posted much. I had an idea the other night while I was toying with one of my monopole motors. I was thinking that I could use one of them to run as the load on the secondary. It is totally variable in amp draw from 25ma to 250ma or more. I know that this project is designed to learn as much as we can about Tesla basics which means using as little amount of solid state stuff as possible. However, the load can be anything, no?

Am I understanding it correctly that we want the secondary  (which is coupled to the load?) to oscillate  too? If so then this simple monopole would fit the bill quite well, and would allow some variations in tuning etc. AND your charging batteries on the back end of it too. It would be great to step up the voltage and then run the monopole off the secondary cap. I am still collecting parts and studying/learning the basics, I'd like to hear any comments?

Keep up the good work guys!

wattsup

@Erfinder

Thanks for straightening us out. Granted I am like a kid with his first fire truck just rolling it all over the place. Also, there is this innate OUers' desire to always want to loop things back. Force of habit.

I have already noticed that the battery is going down very very slowly and am in the process of working out the second relay connections, but without a load it was hard to see if one is on the right track so I had been testing this with different light bulb wattage values from 7.5 to 100 watts, etc.

Consider that us novices have had a smidgen of time with this compared to yourself or others that have tried this. Blend this project with others that I am working on presently and the alloted time does also become a factor.

I remember when you said this Ozone Patent does not necessarily have to produce ozone, and that is what has stuck like Krazy Glue. (Oops no advertising allowed.lol)

I am surprised that my first relay is still holding out because I have seen many types of contact sparks being either orange (regular dc sparks), blue and a very plasmid green, with some ozone production to boot.

My microwave transformer is giving me up to 600 volts in about 5-6 seconds of the system on time which is just mind boggling. My present trials with a second relay is making it work but in a very erratic frequency and I am trying to work around this with only the allowed number of components you have indicated. I now think the second relay coil has to be in parallel to a load so the load would take the power down and reset the relay to re-charge the working capacitor. But there are so many variables possible and it will take time. I am usually doing modifications to my drawing first, then applying it to the setup so I do not lose track of what has been done. I am up to drawing number 18. lol

If Humbugger was still here, he would immediately say, "hey but again this is 600 volts of reactive power with no punch". Hmmmmmmmm.

Your indication of running a motor to run a generator has not fallen on deaf ears. I have plenty of dc motors with a wide range of voltage and amperage values and I can set this up rather quickly. I am thinking a small 90 volts 1 amp motor should do fine as a drive and use a 24 volts 20 amp motor as a generator.

Lastly, please note that while I am doing this project, it really has opened my eyes to so many other things that could be applied to other projects and I need to actually concentrate on one or two, but the temptation is so great. lol. But please know that just because we have not posted in several days, it does not mean we have abandoned.

allcanadian

If the purpose of this circuit is to produce currents of high frequency and potential then it should be designed as such. The large self-inductance L1 is the means to raise the potential but how would we raise the frequency?. The period of oscillation in a circuit is based on the values of L and C, inductance and capacitance so to get a high frequency we would want a small value for L and a small value for C. In the diagram below L1 is the High self-inductance, L2 is the low self-inductance so we have the means to raise the frequency . We would charge the high self-inductance through contacts 1 (NC-- normally closed) then open the contacts 1 to produce a high potential discharge through L2 to charge the capacitor. The diode ensures the capacitor does not dischchage back through L2 and L1 and is only needed if you want very slow switching speeds. Next we would need to form a circuit of low self-inductance and small capacitance to produce a high frequency, in order to do this we would need to disconnect L1 from the circuit by opening contacts 3 (NC) these would open just after contacts 1(NC) they would be sequential in operation.Next we would need to form the circuit of low self-inductance, we would do this by having the contacts of 1 swing over to the (NO) side and close the contacts 2, the circuit of C and L2 is now a circuit of low self-inductance and a charged capacitor which will oscillate at high frequency, this frequency based on the values of L2 and C. The High potential high frequency oscillations in L2 and C will be transfered to the secondaries of L2 raising the potential further yet. Thus on the secondaries we have currents of high frequency and potential. This circuit setup is not the same as Tesla's, I think it is the slow motion version of the process he was using but basically produces similar results. The contacts 1,2 and 3 are a single DPDT relay.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.