Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@AC

If I compare my last diagram to what you have shown, I think that is pretty much what we are doing, but in your diagram, where would you put the coil for the relay as this also has to be inline or is it L1. Don't forget we are using a relay coil, a choke coil and a primary coil of a transformer. Also, there is no way this will work at very fast frequencies on the relay side since the contacts will not go to the NO side. Also, in the tests with fast relay movement, the common terminal is not really contacting well even to the NC side and there is no power production at all. This indicates that when Tesla was doing this with his physical rotary contacts, regardless of the speed he used, he would always get open and closed conditions at each interval, thus pushing the circuit with full force. That rotary must have made some nice sparks. Doing this with a relay too fast is like maintaining the common terminal in an almost floating state between both NC and NO contacts. So there is some give and take that you have to do to get it to work properly. This weekend I will put my scope on the relay and take a photo to post here so you can maybe tell me what is going on in terms of timing, etc. I will make sure to have at least two spikes in the photo and provide you with the scope settings.

allcanadian

@wattsup
The relay coil is a high self-inductance coil so realistically there is only one place it can go and that is next to the choking coil, so yes the relay coil is part of L1.My relay is switching about 30 cps with a very small cap in parallel with the relay, what has not been mentioned is that the relay has a spring on it as well, which can be loosened so the relay contact does hit the NO contact. If you bend the NO, NC contacts inward the rate is fairly fast and both contacts work. I could not use the relay as it was and had to do a little tweaking to get it setup.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

armagdn03

Quote from: wattsup on February 29, 2008, 08:49:09 AM
@Erfinder

Your indication of running a motor to run a generator has not fallen on deaf ears. I have plenty of dc motors with a wide range of voltage and amperage values and I can set this up rather quickly. I am thinking a small 90 volts 1 amp motor should do fine as a drive and use a 24 volts 20 amp motor as a generator.

Woah! I dont ever remember erfinder saying that this thing should be connected to a generator, I believe what he said was

"A motor which produces USABLE TORQUE, and an ELECTRICAL OUTPUT.   Unfortunately no one is interested.  For some reason no one can seem to see past charging capacitors and batteries.   Undecided "

@alcadian!

Nice description of how currents of high frequency and high potential are created!!!! You made me smile big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason I like that so damn much, is because you are leaving the "lets randomly put things here, here and here, and see what happens" and are entering the world of understanding why it was built, and how the effects wanted are achieved! I also liked your picture, it looks almost exactly like the first one I ever drew of this patent ways back, but without two controllers.

Its not enough to simply know what a component does! You have to know why it does it, and how it does it. Understand every facet of the things you are working with! Im not gonna do long write ups on how I see components working, so you can either find it out for yourself, or you can ask someone personally.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

armagdn03

Quote from: wattsup on February 29, 2008, 08:49:09 AM
@Erfinder

Your indication of running a motor to run a generator has not fallen on deaf ears. I have plenty of dc motors with a wide range of voltage and amperage values and I can set this up rather quickly. I am thinking a small 90 volts 1 amp motor should do fine as a drive and use a 24 volts 20 amp motor as a generator.

Woah! I dont ever remember erfinder saying that this thing should be connected to a generator, I believe what he said was

"A motor which produces USABLE TORQUE, and an ELECTRICAL OUTPUT.   Unfortunately no one is interested.  For some reason no one can seem to see past charging capacitors and batteries.   Undecided "

@alcadian!

Nice description of how currents of high frequency and high potential are created!!!! You made me smile big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason I like that so damn much, is because you are leaving the "lets randomly put things here, here and here, and see what happens" and are entering the world of understanding why it was built, and how the effects wanted are achieved! I also liked your picture, it looks almost exactly like the first one I ever drew of this patent ways back, but without two controllers.

Its not enough to simply know what a component does! You have to know why it does it, and how it does it. Understand every facet of the things you are working with! Im not gonna do long write ups on how I see components working, so you can either find it out for yourself, or you can ask someone personally.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Ren

@ Erfinder. I do apologize for my Bedini remarks in my last post. My intention was never to lead this thread astray but rather to discuss or provoke thought into how the power collected in the secondary circuit could be used, and HOW it should be used i.e. pulsing etc. The thing is the monopole can be designed for useable torque and electrical output, but I wont bother bringing any of this up in this thread.

I was a little confused and perhaps you will enlighten me  (or not) as to your comment here.

"You are suppose to be charging this cap and discharging it into the primary of a transformer!"

I first assumed that you were reffering in this instance to the larger capacitor represented in the original patent by the ozone plates and connected to the secondary of the transformer.

Now, after re-reading I think you are reffering to the smaller capacitor ( 47uf) placed in the primary circuit. You fill this capacitor from your source and pulse it through your primary. Surely you dont mean the larger capacitor is discharged through another transformer do you?

I apologize for my thick headedness, but like Wattsup said us novices here have had little time to study and understand the principles here. And I havent even got my firetruck running yet :(

@ AC. Thanks for your diagram and comments regarding the switching and the processes that occur.

I'll continue to watch and hopefully learn, build and achieve.