Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Guys

Well it seems Erfinder just split from the board and he says its for good.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4299.msg83602.html#msg83602

He had put up a real great photo of a system (I think Hendershot) showing two dual high inductance coils going to two toroid type coils, two sets of caps. Shit, I should have saved the image. Now it's gone and so is he.

Man, I am so tired of people just taking off and for what? I can't figure out why.

I wonder if Tesla had "taken off" every time someone rubbed him the wrong way, were would we be today. The irony of this is that on that same thread I had said Erfinder was right. Tesla is the way. But I guess to teach Tesla and survive, one has to be very well grounded to not get overshot by all the human flyback.

This is getting to be a sad day indeed.

Added:

For what it's worth, my EC project is going great. My second relay is now clicking and clicking. Now to optimize and use it. hehe

Localjoe

@Erfinder

"Friends I am tired of people saying things that make absolutely no sense!"

Just a word of advice-  or life lesson in the making have it as you wish.

--  Human Stupidity is infinite and as you grow older in life you just see more of it, the difference is taking the time to interact with those that have the potential or else your doing yourself the disadvantage. No one person has all the answers there are too many variables to equate, yet when they work together many points of view can be seen combined and solidified.

So to in response to your statement, trust me man were all tired of stupid shit but do you think the folks saying those things are doing it with male intent.  I think not , there are many places in life no matter which one a person falls in, they have a talent or gift to share whether developed or not, dont discount anyone because they make a few comments that seem ignorant to you.

I could go on but what do you think of Velcro shoes? pretty stylish in this day in age.. ehh well it happens one of the smartest electronics engineers ive ever met wears them daily .  No tennis shoe or anything normal weird freaking Velcro.  People aren't always as they seem so be it beneficial to not judge them as such.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

quantum1024

The posts on the backemf are in conflict with each other. after reviewing what I saw from erfinder post link, i'm starting to believe that method is correct and not the above link posted by nightlife. sorry, this is conventional theory, i'm starting to see flaws in it. I can't decide which is right.

@erfinder, you mention passion and that you have only met one person with the same amount of passion. I state to you now, that there are many of us that eat, drink, smoke and dream of this stuff 24-7,365 for more then 30 years. we are possessed. The brain never stops. devotion to electronics and electrical like my friends and myself is never ending, this devotion comes from deep within. This breed of technician builds anything and everything with no hesitation of cost or time and with whatever is at hand. if it interests them, they will build it.

Thus, you can't put all your capacitors, resistors and coils all in one bundle and expect them to get it or making it work. they might or might not get lucky, and you can bet that someone will always disagree or agree to disagree, but this is the point of learning. this is how we learn. we communicate. oh, and i might mention that your communicating with less then 10% of the population of visitors on this site, that means 90% or so that your not taking into account and are roaming and reading but not interacting. this also means that a very few are actually building and doing experiments and sharing. so be happy, since your making the other >90% happy!!! LOL -->> that means only less then 2% or so are going to disagree with you and make your life miserable.

so to answer your questions:  and perhaps answer some of mine.

->? would love to share my findings, as I have found many many things, but who cares if theres no device attached to the text. -->> "pictures are worth a thousand words, text description of working device is worth more", thus i do care, but you have to be as clear as possible in your definitions, look at Tesla's definitions, very clear and precise.

->Tesla converted alternating currents into impulse currents. -->>This is a new term for me, what is impulse currents. is this a Tesla longitudinal compression wave? switched dc or something else?

->In Tesla's mechanical circuits you can have AC, DC, and impulse currents all operating in the same conductor!!! -->>Yes, but is this the secret or has it to do more with timing when these different events will occur?   

-> you say that self induced currents are a source of power, ok, I agree on this but i require a little bit more input please, or direct us via links, leaving us hang in the wind is rude.

OK, well thats about it. I could suggest one other thing. rather then leave, create another profile and use it. no one will know who you are. stick around and have some fun.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Grumpy

Quote from: Erfinder on March 18, 2008, 10:34:22 PM

SELF-INDUCED CURRENTS ARE A SOURCE OF POWER!!!

This is the most important quote, the most important truth, that any of you will read in this decade - perhaps even in your entire life.

Quote from: Erfinder on March 18, 2008, 10:34:22 PM
In Tesla's mechanical circuits you can have AC, DC, and impulse currents all operating in the same conductor!!!

Yes, and there properties are very different.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards