Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@all

Here is something very interesting regarding @ACs correction of the Trail #1 shown above.

Well the choke I am using is the secondary of one of my toroid transformers. With this setup I was not getting enough juice off the working circuit to run my relay and have some left over. Without the relay, the voltage on the working circuit would rise very gradually to around 400 volts. But it took considerable time.

So I took the primary of the transformer used as a choke and connected it parallel to the first relay coil.

As soon as I started up the system I got 1450 volts off the working circuit with no load. When I connected the second relay as a  load, it would click away strongly and the voltage would hold at around 26 volts.

Also, my battery voltage went from 12.2 to 11.9 while it was working but as soon as I stopped the system, voltage went back up to 12.2. hehehe.

I think what is happening is as the choke is being loaded, it is also getting an extra punch from the primary and the resulting discharge of the cap is even stronger giving an instantaneous high voltage on the working side.

allcanadian

@wattsup
Now that you have the circuit correct there are some other neat experiments one can build easily. If you replace the primary/secondary with a full wave rectifier and connect a low turn PM DC motor to this rectifier it can be seen that the series ocillations will power this motor very efficiently. On page one of this thread I posted some scopeshots which show a dampened oscillation starting at 250v, Now consider what we normally do to power a DC motor--- when connected to a battery the current travels through the DC motor once then discharges the battery.The scopeshot I posted shows a dampened oscillation which alternates 10 times before the forces balance, in my rectified DC motor circuit I have this same number of oscillations--- that is the current has moved through the DC motor 10 times longer, diminishing in amplitude with each alternation but flowing none the less. What is very interesting is the fact that the more loaded the DC motor is the longer the oscillations, the longer the oscillations the more work done which verified my thoughts that a highly loaded or stalled motor can act like an inductor thus conserving its energy in an oscillatory circuit. This experiment was based on a something Tesla had mentioned---that is the circuit as posted can be the "working circuit" in the right circumstances.
Another experiment uses the circuit mentioned above but does not load the DC motor persay, a spinner with many heavy washers is attached to the shaft of the DC motor which acts as a flywheel. We now have a way to store energy as inertia which can be easily measured, a few quick impulses into the working circuit will accelerate the motor storing the energy in the flywheel as motion. Once the oscillations have stopped the rapidly spinning motor is switched into a load circuit at which point the motor will act as a generator and power the load. I like this experiment because it shows inertia in action--- the fact that a motor having inertia can act as a generator. The only issue I have with this circuit is that the load is not a resonant load, that is there is no capacitor in the load circuit with which to produce alternating currents. As you progress you will find this is a reaccuring problem, conventional DC and AC are inefficient but many conventional loads require them--- our electronic loads for the most part demand consistent power supplies.
Best Regards
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

wattsup

@AC

Thanks again for the in. I have a nice 90vdc 1 amp motor that just may be the right match for this. It has good rotary response at even lower voltages. This is the same motor is used to see the reverse current effect. Will try it out.

wattsup

@AC or others

Here is a question about your circuit because I think it may tie in very well with what we are doing on the Jack Durban thread regarding the FPTU.

OK, regarding your circuit, where you have put the switch, what if I take a zener diode and a regular diode, connect them in parallel but reverse, so power can go from positive, through the zener diode (but not through the regular diode) to between the choke and primary.

Here is what I am thinking. Let's say my battery is 6 volts. Since the zener diode requires a minimum voltage of lets say 5 volts before it can open. So I apply voltage, the voltage rises to 5 volts and the zener diode closes, making a short circuit. At the short, the flyback from the primary or inductor can travel back through the other standard diode. Since the battery is shorted, the voltage drops to zero again, opening the zener diode, then the voltage rises again closing the zener and making the next short circuit. The idea of having a second diode facing the other way is to provide a path of return to source.

I am trying to find a away to do pulsing without a transistor, mosfet or relay. I think the zener diode may work but wanted to have some comments on the feasibility. because if this can work, I think I would know how the FTPU can get its pulsing action. lol

big.lzam

Hi everyone,

I might be repeating this info (the search did not find anything relatively close to this on this site) but this video is impressive. Looks like a working model of Tesla transformer built by a guy from Georgia (exUSSR) about two years ago.

http://rapidshare.com/files/97746300/free-energy.geo.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/97748778/free-energy.geo.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/97751167/free-energy.geo.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/97753249/free-energy.geo.part4.rar.html