Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@AC

Ive been building for bit here and have noticed one interesting thing.Ã,  My setup is jsut like your circuit diagram except whre you have the switch in the middle i put a homade relay/coil on bolt with springy arm above it .

What happened is this - as the relay spead up the motor initally slowed down and seemd to "SYNC" itself with the relays on off motion.Ã,  So I could say it adopted a different timingÃ,  ;DÃ, 

Anywhoo i was mechanically limited at this point but did see ac on the very small secondary i had wound on a wooden dowel.Ã,  Current and voltage.Ã,  I think for the best speed/switching time the motor should be used because of the ease of timing. I wanted to build one exactly like his but i cant seem to find laminate plates or anything to suffice for a core that looks similar to wind feild coils on.Ã,  I was continplating using this steel cable i have as thick as a bic pen,Ã,  making a circular form with it, couple of wraps say 6 inch diameter, Taping it and winding 2 feild coils on it.Ã,  From what i gather it would be similar to his device for conversion and should still work like a motor to spin the armature i put in there / axel with magnets.Ã,  Has anyone else noticed the syncing effect with any other timing mechanism? And or have advice on building the motor for timing purposes and later projects?

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Joe
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

wattsup

@AC

I am putting up a diagram of your circuit as per my trials using a relay.

The relay switches but extremely fast and production on the working side is very low, about 3-4 volts. Granted the draw on the battery is low also.

My capacitor is a bank using many combinations of values but still no great production. My scope shows almost nothing, just a flat line with some minor peaks.

I tried putting a capacitor over the relay coil to slow it down but this heats up the wires very quickly. I think I will have to add another choke inline with the relay coil.

As of now, my Trial #3 is performing better than this set-up so I am kind of perplexed as to how I can improve this one. I will still use my Trial #3 to continue the EC.

With the Trial #3 setup I have done many many tests with a wide variety of chokes, transformers and capacitors,  noticing all the fine changes, etc., and with the scope I can see the current switching around (flyback), plus the first cap was getting up to 500 volts spikes that you cannot see on the digital meter but you can on the scope. Just great.

Anyways, if there are any changes you or anyone can recommend on your circuit as shown below, please let me know.

scotty1

One time I made a circuit like Tesla's......I connected one of the secondary terminals to a flouro tube...and when I held the glass of the tube, my whole forearm felt like it was being hit my tiny bullets....just like Tesla described  ;D
Experimenting is mostly fun...except for making commutators and mechanical switches  ;)
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey Grumpy you said "Two currents - opposite directions of flow.

When they pass each other in opposite directions a magnetic field is created.

When Thomson discovered the electron, his arrangement was biased and the electron detected was negative, he missed the other one.".......
I like that one!!!......i'll send you the word doc I made with the diagram from a text book....
Don't let anyone change your mind......if you think it...it must be right  ;D
Cheers
Scotty

allcanadian

@wattsup
I think your circuit should look more like the picture below, the relay coils are in series with the choke.I also reversed the primary/secondary as the purpose is to raise voltage on the cap. When the push button is closed the relay contacts short the larger series circuit, this opens the relay contacts and the relay becomes self-acting.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

am1ll3r

@anyone
Can you tell me what way initial current from the battery flows? positive to negative or negative to positive. I know there are (mainstream theories) but as Tesla built this circuit what was his way of viewing current flow?

Thanks,