Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Imagine : no motor, no bearings yet still fast cavitation. it's wonderful, it's music .I'm totally after that! Put those heaters on the market and release plans everywhere!

Sorry,I can't resist..

forest

nul-points

hi Boguslaw

picture of one of Davey's heaters without casing below

i haven't looked at the Thrapp device yet - i must do that

the device can operate without shorting because the water between the live & neutral electrodes acts as a relatively low impedance (resistance) between them and current flows from the live to the neutral & heats the water in its path

by arranging the electrodes concentrically, the inner electrode is live, the next electrode is neutral and the outer casing is earthed

the shortest, easiest path for the electricity to flow is from the central live electrode to the middle neutral electrode - the gap between electrodes is adjusted to give the required resistance of water path (& therefore current flow) which provides suitably fast heating without blowing a fuse (checkout NerzhDishual's experiments!)

so, little or no current should flow from the live to the earth - but even if it did (and i guess a small amount will, due to the bubbling mixing the water up) then the longer electric path thro' the water from the live electrode to the earth casing will have a higher resistance than to the neutral, so most current will flow, as on conventional element heaters, between live & neutral

does that make sense? i'm not sure i explained it that well !  :)

microcavitation in water can be caused by processes which put large amounts of physical (acoustic) pressure into small volumes of water (even if those small, localised, volumes are within a larger volume of water generally - eg, vibration together of solid parts, compression due to rotating or linear pistons, explosions etc)

i believe that possibly one of the first discoveries of this type of activity was noticed in the bow-waves of ships travelling at speed - sonoluminescence was noticed & was eventually linked with the acoustic turbulence caused in the water by the action of the bow hitting the water

it CAN be done by the power in acoustic standing waves - but, as i mentioned, this really needs a calm stable environment in the water - which we don't have here

i see what you're saying about a rotation in the water - but i think this would be closer to vortex behavior investigated by Victor Schauberger, which is a different, but still possibly OU-type effect

i'll try to look out some relevant microcavitation links - but they shouldn't be hard to find using Google

...just seen that you've added some more posts whilst i was replying - i'll have to check those out later tonight, thanks

all the best
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

devrimogun

Quote from: nul-points on June 08, 2008, 08:26:52 PM
LOL@ Lady Sherlock
dayum, does that mean i need to start shaving my legs?!?

(nul-points = ugly, 6'2", 205lbs / 1.88m 93kilo, ex-rugby player!)  ;D

Sorry Nul. I thought Sandy would be a woman's name. You know - Grease for example.
"Saandy can't you see, I'm in misery. We made a start now we're apart there's nothing left for me......."
Anyway, next generation Sherlock then. Hows that?

ND has a major error in his assembly. Davey's has a curved handle and he boils his water using
his hand to put the device inside. The reason is probably to let the cups vibrate more efficiently.

His cups is nothing like Davey's cups and still 1.1COP? (Although fuse blows very soon).
ND will get there as soon as someone sends him bells of the size that is mentioned in the detailed
construction document :) and a handle :)

devrimogun

Quote from: forest on June 09, 2008, 07:02:52 AM
Hi nul-points,

First : where did you got any pictures of Davey  heater without spherical casing ? I cannot find any , except some very suspicious article on kellyNet based on work of even more suspicious Polish (unfortunately) proffesor (?) (I have nothing against him but all his articles even if very interesting are in fact used to promote his extravagant theory.I would not trust them in details)

Regards
Boguslaw

I do not think that the spherical casing is anything but an attempt to hide what's inside
from curious eyes like ours. The device is simple! Look at ND there getting 1.1COP with
a setup that hardly resembles Davey's thing.

I mentioned before : If something works it works in many different shapes and ways.
For the moment I propose to assemble something that looks exactly like the device
in the document chapter14.pdf.

Storre you were going to assemble one. What happened to you?
Grinding tooooo easy remember?