Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: wattsup on August 15, 2009, 02:40:02 PM
@Grumpy

What makes you say it's not SM?

And, why did you lock your Back to Basics thread?

I locked that thread because my post ws interupted, I then unlocked it.

In the last video by SM, he states that the energy comes from within the device - not the earth's magnetic field, not other EM fields of the earth.

If the device is used in a UFO, then how can the earth be the source of energy?

Also, what of this legendary statement by the SM that spoke through Mannix?:
SM â€" TAO - The Secret
I want to mention about something I read on the site. A person named TAO wrote this to you a while back:
>As a gesture of good faith towards you and the rest I'll throw out some insights...
Lets talk about the 'kick.' When the old Edison DC generators were turned on, back in the day, they released this 'kick' and killed many workers in the process. A man by the name of Tesla had seen this. He wondered how and why this 'kick' would occur. So he experimented with wire and disruptive discharges from capacitors. It was found by him that this kick could be made so powerful that it could explode wires instantly. This kick came out of the wires perpendicularly. He discharged capacitors into stout wire and through a spark gap. The key to the kick's strength and appearance was in how fast Tesla discharged the capacitors into the spark gap AND how fast Tesla STOPPED the flow of current AT the spark gap. Tesla used all types of devices to stop this flow of current, magnets, a flame, counter-rotating engines. His goals were to get the time in which the discharge is STOPPED to be much quicker. As Tesla did this he found that the perpendicular
radiations, the ones from the wires, caused electrical effects to appear in wires and other copper/metal materials near the STOPPED current/discharge. These electrical effects could be made to create electrons on other wires and copper around his STOPPED current/discharge wire.
So, based on those things, lets look at the Mark device. Lets say Steven put one big stout cable around or in the rings,and all around these he had many many windings. Now, if Steven put into that stout cable a current and before the current could get to the end of the wire, he stopped it's
flow abruptly, then perpendicular radiations (the KICKS), the same Tesla observed, would appear and spread from this stout cable, this would cause Tesla'a copper charging effect, which would hit all the other wires in Steven's coils. Now, if Steven wired the coils right and stopped the discharge of the current through the coils he would be able to extract a lot of extra energy from the tap points on the coils. This is basically how Tesla's magnifying transmitter works. Capacitors discharged ABRUPTLY into a wire, then the current flow is stopped ABRUPTLY before the current makes it to the end of the wire, and this KICK comes out of the wires
perpendicularly. This KICK would then charge copper with electrons(hot electricity) or their opposites(cold electricity). It just depends on how you setup the device.
So, I would say that Steven's KICKS have a direct relationship to Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, its REAL operation.<

So Lindsay, this guy definitely has the secret. I do not know if he will be able to duplicate power generation, but he does have the secret.

Do you think he knows it?

The only part he doesn't have any idea about is that by starting the oscillation you cause the current to flow in the collector which causes the magnification of the process within the collector which will ultimately produce the greater voltage and power in usable amounts during operation.

Lindsay, it is so VERY hard to describe things with words!

Sincerely, SM

Pay attention to the last part:

The only part he doesn't have any idea about is that by starting the oscillation you cause the current to flow in the collector which causes the magnification of the process within the collector which will ultimately produce the greater voltage and power in usable amounts during operation.

He is talking about a reaction between the collector current or fields and the oscillation which results in a magnification of the energy in the collector.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Yucca

Quote from: Loner on August 15, 2009, 11:23:07 PM
Am I way off base here, or is that not the classic description of a Magnifying Transmitter.  (So the receiver is close..)

Just trying to make simple sense as I have read that MANY times, and keep it in mind, but even with that statement being assumed correct, it doesn't mean that even SM fully understood all of the theory.

SO, are those two phrases related?  Is an MT integral to a TPU?

An answer or opinion would be great.

Hi Loner, your theories are all good. I think TPU and MT are very similar.

I believe the TPU is within the near field of its source, but because the source is VLF this distance can be considerable and at low enough frequency can cover the globe.

At 5kHz the near field region is spherical (or lobed oblique spheroids) and the long radius of that collection volume is 60km. Imagine having access the EM available in such a massive volume!

In the TPU the collection volume probably reaches out asymetrically, mainly from the top, hence why it won´t work upside down, it needs to reach up to the energetic atmosphere above.

I think the TPU might manifest a virtual antenna (in the aether itself) that is the same as a physical antenna many kms long. Power must be used to construct this virtual antenna, TPU doesn't just sit there passively it uses considerable power to establish the virtual antenna but the power that virtual antenna is capable of collecting exceeds that needed to drive it provided your collection volume has its own energies oscillating at the frequency the device is tuned to.

Phase locking with source may not have to be actively done, provided it is tuned close enough it should phase itself up because in phase behaviour will be reinforced and so will naturally evolve. Provided the oscillator is not rigid (dont use external sig gen) but the dynamic behaviour of the device itself it should fall into lockstep with the source phase. This would explain SM saying tune just off, this will prevent excessive voltage climbs and stop the device arcing etc but it may also produce heat waste.

If one were not to understand this mechanism and had a working TPU on the bench it would appear to behave like a tank circuit which after excitation strangely rings up in amplitude until arcover

The following document makes sense to me, it explains how atoms which are 1 angstrom in size can absorb EM radiation (light) that has wavelength thousands of times bigger, this is an aspect of physics that no mainstream books has an explanation for that satisfies me, but when you consider the atom to generate its own virtual dipole that reaches out very far into surrounding space it starts to make sense.

Recommended read:

http://www.amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

innovation_station

@ sm

im happy you have returned ... 

i do not doubt your devices your work reserch anything ... 

your statements of the operation of the device ...  are much like your rights ...  the first thing the read wile hearing your rights ... are YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!!  ...

THIS IS THE FIRST LINE ....  y?   so it is the first you forget!!   ;D

verry much like it is the kick there in lies the rub.....  :D

ist!

peace to you sm ..  and all the best !!  i hope your helth keeps up

i may sedjust ..  some crystal theropy!!   you will find this to heal you .. 

isteam and this entire site THANKS YOU PERSONALLY !! 

THANK YOU STEVEN MARKS!!

NEVER WILL YOU BE FORGOTTEN!

BTW IM 14 ....  AND IT GOT NUTTIN TO DO WITH AGE .......  ;)  AS IM NOW 32

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Grumpy

Quote from: Loner on August 15, 2009, 11:23:07 PM
Am I way off base here, or is that not the classic description of a Magnifying Transmitter.  (So the receiver is close..)

Just trying to make simple sense as I have read that MANY times, and keep it in mind, but even with that statement being assumed correct, it doesn't mean that even SM fully understood all of the theory.

SO, are those two phrases related?  Is an MT integral to a TPU?

An answer or opinion would be great.

Perhaps.

I saw a documentary last night that detailed several events that could destroy civilization.   One of these was "solar flares".  This was uncanny because someone much smarter than me sent me a message a long time ago that had the subject "solar flare", but never mentioned them in the body of the message.  Solar flares are known to produce energy burst that overcharge capacitors in power grids and the lights go out.  Sounds like radiant energy.  I believe that nuclear explosions also produce these bursts.

An interesting note on the MT is that Tesla demonstrated that a conductor (aluminum foil) held on a stick was quickly vaporized when held near the output coil of the MT.  He also demonstrated the he could pull 100's of amps off this output coil (he did not mention the voltage available this way).

What is going on around this coil?  Can this energy around the coil be utilized?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

grumpy can you post a design ...  drawing ...  something like that i will build it

and test it ... 

a neon can light from around a coil .. so im sure it can be used easly with some thought .....  :D

i have not studied the mt ..  i dont think i need to ...  just build it .....it will click ... for me this is how i operate ....  :)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!