Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Vortex1,

Thanks.  Good to hear you live outside the box.  I shudder at the thought of a "normal" life.  I think if we can get enough people to mentally resonate on this Free Energy ideal that we can create a synergistic effect and turn Free Energy into reality by force of will.  Having people actually working on projects helps a lot.  But even those who can only lend mental energy can help too.  It is about what we want as a People, as a World.  Can the Free Energy Technology guys will overpower the Centralized Power Line Distribution guys will, or the Dominant Oil Based Technology guys will.  We shall see.  The Free Energy Technology is gaining momentum and inertia, hopefully we can bring it into reality...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

z.monkey

Howdy Ramset,

I have only briefly looked at that device.  That is the one with the double toroid, right?  I'll have to spend some time looking at it more carefully.  To me it looks like Infinity if you have the flux going the same direction where the toroids and joined.  I like Infinity, you know that...

Edit, sorry I was thinking of the wrong device.  The  Perpetuia was the motor driven device with a wheel and magnets.  Need to look at that one too...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

ramset

Z I believe both devices you mentioned are in the Thane Hiens threads one does have just toriods and coils no moving parts [reminds me of your infinity ]COP over amazing  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Omega_0

I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Omega_0

Imhotep,

I feel its not important to show how much watts a CFL actually consumes when some other value is written over it. Its nothing to do with science or energy saving, its only a marketing trick. Have you not seen each and every restaurant saying that their food tastes best in the town  and is the cheapest ? They are only selling their product with exaggerated claims. Lets not go there.

It is important to show here that most of the energy can be renewed and can be stored in a battery, while lighting a bulb. This extra energy must be coming from somewhere. If there is no USEFUL charge in the battery, there is no OU.
Doesn't matter how bright the bulb glows, its the amount of charge the empty battery is charged to, that matters.

The point is, to show a lamp glowing indefinitely with just two batteries that charge each other :). Possible ?

Obviously, the next step is to replace the batteries with big caps and switch them alternatively into the setup. Best of Luck !
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison