Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Really does seem like headline news   Im going to send that article by "Jib guy" to The NY times My cous has been a top writer there forever   Chet
PS I also think we should work on a remediation for this with the appliances
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jibbguy

Thx guys for the comments.

When designing a solution for consumer appliances, remember that it should probably be active and not passive, meaning that the PFC circuit was only in place when the motor was running; otherwise you'll get some capacitive current-leading phase shift when the motor is off. So the simplest and most direct method imo would be simply putting the proper size AC cap across the terminals of the motor (... I suspect this is why the Peswiki project on testing an invention that was attached to the circuit breaker box of a home failed to make any significant difference on the power bill).

BTW: I also have a 500-worder version of the article for "Letters to the Editor" to your local newspaper; peeps can p/m me if interested,

And let me repeat that this revelation was not mine.  I just ran with it as an Open Source project ;)

mscoffman

@jibbguy

One thing that one should not do is add capacitance in your house directly
across the utility line trying to correct some average inductive situation.
If your neighbor has an excess inductive load an apparent current will flow
out of his house through his meter then through your meter into your house
to find the capacitor. You and he will be billed twice for the the apparent current
that he created in the first place and the utility company will have to supply
nothing for that part. The apparent current is a real current it just that the
generator doesn't have to directly supply it. It still flows in lines, breakers
and transformers. One reason that computer equipment is supposed
to be corrected to a PF=1.0 is that they didn't want apparent current to
compromise the current carrying capacity of lines where there are several
pieces of equipment were using a large portion of the real current capacity
of the line at the same time.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Omega_0

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2255-imhoteps-radiant-oscillator-video-12.html#post26746

In the linked post, the replicators claims that

"As far as charging on the secondary battery i have witnessed an increase from 11.50 to 11.89 volts in relatively short period (about twice as much as i've spent on the primary battery)."

Does that mean he has gained more volts then he spent and all this while lighting two lamps ?
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

mscoffman

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 20, 2008, 01:25:54 PM
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/2255-imhoteps-radiant-oscillator-video-12.html#post26746

In the linked post, the replicators claims that

"As far as charging on the secondary battery i have witnessed an increase from 11.50 to 11.89 volts in relatively short period (about twice as much as i've spent on the primary battery)."

Does that mean he has gained more volts then he spent and all this while lighting two lamps ?

Yes Omega_0 the answer to your question is; yes.

Generally "volts" is not a technically acceptable measurement for the state of battery charge.
But it does give you the idea. The "charge" battery is being charged while the unit has
produced light. How? The b-emf pulses cause CF cold fusion in the (acid/lead) battery being charged
which causes it to charge faster than power in the recharge signal would allow. Also HV high
voltage static-like electricity from the ignition coil (14KV) is causing COP>1 gain from electrostatic
generators. So this unit gets it's overunity gain from two sources and therefore is relatively powerful.

What we need is something to continuously swap "source" and "charge" batteries based
on their voltage and keep track of this voltage state of charge. This device would be
able to declare that the system was or was not operating overunity based on what
it was seeing with the load turned on or not...If the unit runs forever (or a long time) it would
be a proof of overunity. And I expect that it would show overunity!  I am defining this device
right now, and will slowly be implementing it. If someone wants to beat me to it - be my guest.
A general purpose; Bedini Charge Battery Swap Controller.

:S:MarkSCoffman