Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcharisma

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 14, 2008, 08:44:49 AM
Hi!

That is the original video with a different name. But it seems to be that the electrinium is formed by any compound used inside a battery and has been used up by the reaction to get aoutside voltage or current.
That makes our task easier if it is true!

Jesus

I decided to keep pursuing my original goal.  !!!!The electrinium battery!!!!

Hi Jesus, the elctrinium is formed by the atoms bonding to form molecules during the electrolysis process. What I am suggesting us that elctrinium sludge has been used in standard batteries (alkaline etc) for years, only the molecules are not in alignment and that is why the battery only produces a small voltage 1.5v . When the molecules are completely in dissarray the dipole collapses and the battery becomes "flat"...most standard batteries are also open circuit when the alkaline solution (conductor) dries and is absorbed by the carbon.

Drannon it's me from youtube! Glad you like my video :) do you mean there is another video going around with a different name? It is the only one I made, if it doesn't have my handle someone copied it lol

Great to see so many "electrinium students" all lining up to create a continuous stream of thoughts!

Stop by mytube and say "hi" if you get a moment...

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Quote from: resonanceman on October 12, 2008, 07:47:54 PM
I found  lots of  silver zinc batterys       

I  don't think that  anyone  makes  silver iron batterys .   
If  you are willing to pay the extra  money for  silver you are going to  also pay the  money for  the other metal that  will give the highest  performance . 

gary

I read that any atomically bonded pairs of metals will do the job, certain pairs are suited to certain applications thats all, maybe silver-zinc will work just as well and is cheaper than silver!

Matt

mrcharisma

Quote from: Drannom on October 15, 2008, 06:40:55 PM
thank you Jesus , that might help, only at room temperature, i do the same in my youtube videos, i have put all my technics to grow perfect potassium alum crystal pyramid

and the first step to play with the electrinium is to create a silver-iron battery to collect our iron-silver compound, after this i do not expect me to cristallize silicon at very high temperature !

so i will create an electrinium unit with glue or cement or whatever else, and it will be just less than one milimiter, so it will be easier like that, the concept is to compress and align 2 atoms or molecules with high voltage at low current and keep them permanently like this

Superlight come from all around us, with the compresse zone you catch more superlight, the alignment will convert some superlight (not all) in electricity

we are at the first step iron-silver compound

Hi Drannon, I think you will need more than two atoms! The voltage drop across each molecule is typically about 1 (one) volt. Having said that, atoms are pretty small theoretically (since no-one has actually ever seen one) so 1mm of electrinium might still produce a reasonable voltage.

The radiant energy is direct electrical energy that comes from our sun!

I think "superlight" comes from God ;)

Regards,

Matt

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 16, 2008, 08:56:10 AM
Electret is not a battery, it is a capacitor. And "electrinium" is not a battery either. It is a joke. Silver (or any other, for that matter) sludge cannot hold any charge because it is a result of discharge in a battery. It would need to be recycled or converted back to it's original state in order to be able to produce electricity.

You are wasting your time on this.

You would think someone going by the name of "Tesla" himself would know better!

lol

Matt

mrcharisma

Hey! If no-one makes a silver-iron battery maybe now would be a good time to start....?

Matt