Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Farrah Day

Wilby, why not leave the silly games aside now?  That was a bit of playful banter on a pointless thread... we can get over that here and now.

Quotethe electrode is not copper.

again, not a copper electrode. bugger huh?

speaking from over a year of experience with the SEC 15-3 i think it would be foolish to assume anything.

yes in one or more of those videos there is actually 2 wires in the water, but only one wire supply. one of those clips has only one electrode in the water, and it is evolving hydrogen. why would tap water be the logical next step?

the hydrogen is immediately leaving the water, it is the ?oxygen? that is not. furthermore, the guiness analogy doesn't hold. anyone who has built a cell will tell you the evolved gases fill the top of the container and then start 'saturating' down. this does nothing of the sort. watch again, or better yet get a working SEC together and try it yourself.

really? got other examples of this rate of gas evolution at the same power input that stiffler is using? or other examples of using one electrode and still evolving gas?

what's with you and the spell check? browser doesn't support it? too lazy? is the clue in my forum name?  demonstrable, oxidize, electrolyzers

your chemistry credibility is falling fast when you misspell oxidize twice...

Wilby, unless your watching something different to me, Stiffler actually says it is copper - I've replayed it half a dozen times.

Granted, in one video it was hard to tell if there was more than one wire in the water, and it was not obvious that there were two, but given that the other two demos clearly showed two wires I would assume there would be two wires entering the water in every case.

Why do you say that the oxygen is immediately leaving the water?  Where is that shown?  Stiffler talks about the hydrogen evolving, and we can clearly see that circulating around in the water, but Stiffler only talks about bits falling off the anode and sinking to the bottom, so it has to be a solid oxide.

As far as the Guiness analogy goes, I think it holds up quite well. In normal electrolysers the rate of gas evolving tends to form much larger bubbles which are obviously more buoyant, this is why we see the difference.

You have no idea what power Stiffler was using as as far as I'm aware he doesn't mention it. Clearly he has a decent voltage present, but very little current flow.

If you've successfully built a SEC, congratulations, I understand they can be fairly temperamental ccts even with the correct transistor - I've not yet been able to get hold of the correct transistor and no alternative I've tried has worked.

Finally, I take it your USA. You might have noted I'm English and over here we do tend to use the Queens English, not the AmercaniZed slang version.  Hence we oxidiSe rather than oxidiZe.  But I'll forgive you this oversight if you will let the past lie... and I'll give you demonstrable.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

WilbyInebriated

we are talking about the heavy water vid clip?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHaAIKPOCo&feature=channel
hydrogen evolving off the black wire. at what time does he say either electrode is copper?

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 23, 2009, 05:43:50 PM
Granted, in one video it was hard to tell if there was more than one wire in the water, and it was not obvious that there were two, but given that the other two demos clearly showed two wires I would assume there would be two wires entering the water in every case.
i gave you an easy link as well as the time, here it is again.
here is the 'easy button' for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_yOSDVJ1vY&feature=channel listen at around 2:50.
what more can i do?

Why do you say that the oxygen is immediately leaving the water?  Where is that shown?  Stiffler talks about the hydrogen evolving, and we can clearly see that circulating around in the water, but Stiffler only talks about bits falling off the anode and sinking to the bottom, so it has to be a solid oxide.
wow where did you get that? i've already repeated myself once, i'm not going to hold your hand and do it again. i never said anything of the sort. seen an eye doctor lately? stiffler doesn't refer to them as 'bits' either, so assuming it's an oxide isn't, how did your 'mate' say it? isn't very scientific and standard procedure here on this site.  ;)

As far as the Guiness analogy goes, I think it holds up quite well. In normal electrolysers the rate of gas evolving tends to form much larger bubbles which are obviously more buoyant, this is why we see the difference.
got a reference? an example other than your opinion?

You have no idea what power Stiffler was using as as far as I'm aware he doesn't mention it. Clearly he has a decent voltage present, but very little current flow.
more assumption. i follow his work and replicate it. again you demonstrate your inability to pay attention and comprehend, he does mention it in one of the clips, 12V and .056A
yeah, 12V is decent...

If you've successfully built a SEC, congratulations, I understand they can be fairly temperamental ccts even with the correct transistor - I've not yet been able to get hold of the correct transistor and no alternative I've tried has worked.
keep at it little camper.

Finally, I take it your USA. You might have noted I'm English and over here we do tend to use the Queens English, not the AmercaniZed slang version.  Hence we oxidiSe rather than oxidiZe.  But I'll forgive you this oversight if you will let the past lie... and I'll give you demonstrable.
don't forget electrolyzers  ;)

edit: flying spaghetti monster save the queen.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

newbie123

Wilby, why not leave the silly games aside now?  That was a bit of playful banter on a pointless thread... we can get over that here and now.

Lol..  Good luck with that.    He's on my ignore list for good reason.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Farrah Day

Quotethe hydrogen is immediately leaving the water, it is the ?oxygen? that is not

Yes you're right Wilby, on closer inspection, I don't think you did say that the oxygen was leaving the water... but those question marks throw a whole different light on the sentence don't they?  Wasn't it you that was educating me in punctuation... because that is what is important, not capital letters??

Yep I've watched that video link, but we don't really get a good look at the top of the cell do we??  And that large croc clip looks fairly close to the water level - hence my being wary. If it really is just that piece of ss wire electrode and if it is hydrogen being evolved then, as I mentioned previously this scenario would be intriguing. The cct would effectively be pumping electrons into the water. If it is hydrogen alone being evolved then there would be a surplus of OH- in the water - the water would be charged. Shorting the water to earth should see a current flow. Curious as to why Stiffler would not mention or demonstrate this.

Quotewe are talking about the heavy water vid clip?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHaAIKPOCo&feature=channel
hydrogen evolving off the black wire. at what time does he say either electrode is copper?

Approx. 2 mins in... copper, copper. And you were saying about me needing my eyes testing...

Thanks Wilby, but I really don't want you holding my hand, I don't know what you've been doing with it... it's clearly not operating the Caps Shift!

Remember you called me rude Wilby, well you're not doing so bad yourself now are you? In fact I've been quite well-mannered here and you're being the asshole. Does it feel good?

Here's another edit:

Quoteagain you demonstrate your inability to pay attention and comprehend, he does mention it in one of the clips, 12V and .056A
yeah, 12V is decent...

You're talking about the primary cct power, I'm talking about the secondary cct power, which if radiant energy is involved will bear little significance to the input power.

You're just arguing for the sake of it now. I'd got you all wrong, it seems you're just a literate muppet.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 23, 2009, 06:27:05 PM
Yes you're right Wilby, on closer inspection, I don't think you did say that the oxygen was leaving the water... but those question marks throw a whole different light on the sentence don't they?  Wasn't it you that was educating me in punctuation... because that is what is important, not capital letters??

Yep I've watched that video link, but we don't really get a good look at the top of the cell do we??  And that large croc clip looks fairly close to the water level - hence my being wary. If it really is just that piece of ss wire electrode and if it is hydrogen being evolved then, as I mentioned previously this scenario would be intriguing. If it is hydrogen alone being evolved then there would be a surplus of OH- in the water - the water would be charged. Shorting the water to earth should see a current flow. Curious as to why Stiffler would not mention or demonstrate this.

Thanks Wilby, but I really don't want you holding my hand, I don't know what you've been doing with it... it's clearly not operating the Caps Shift!

Remember you called me rude Wilby, well you're not doing so bad yourself now are you? In fact I've been quite well-mannered here and you're being the asshole. Does it feel good?
of course i am. the question marks are there because oxygen should be evolving at that electrode, but i am not making assumptions as you are, hence the question marks surrounding it. actually i was educating you on spell check, are we gonna leave that be or are you opening season again? abre los ojos...
now where does stiffler say it's a copper electrode?

no you really don't get a good look. why not, instead of making assumptions, build one and see for yourself? you obviously see the implications unlike your mate.

still trying to figure out the "clue in my forum name" thing... my forum name uses capitals! GASP!!!
i'm just an enigma aren't i? don't fall in love baby.

i did call you rude, and still stand by that. you were being rude. i haven't called you a retard for not being able to construct a SEC 15-3, so i'm still shiny.  ;) you're behaving pretty good here though...  wait, there you go with the name slinging again.

right on time, your speculative argument based on assumption has fallen to pieces so now you call names.

edit: i noticed you edited your post. at two minutes he states one electrode is copper. he does say something about other experiments with two copper electrodes, but this one uses a copper electrode and a copper wire plated with ? he doesn't specify other than to say "whatever they coat diodes with". i have always used steel, i missed that, my bad.
are you suggesting that a reaction is taking place with the copper through whatever is plating it? in distilled and deionized water? i would love to see your 'balanced equation' for that... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe