Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy wheel inside two conditions.

Started by Low-Q, March 04, 2009, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Vidar

LOTS of variables[opportunities] in your system

I am drawn like the moth to the flame on these ,your's more so .One thing you just said was you found the resistance on the vacuum was not linear to distance?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Low-Q

The force on 1cm2 is 1 kilo regardless of the vacuum volume, but when one of the pistons is under water, the water weight will push the piston down. So magnetism is the counter force for that weight.

hansvonlieven

@ Vidar,

Why have the vacuum there at all, why not vent the cylinders?

Where is the advantage?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Low-Q

Quote from: hansvonlieven on March 06, 2009, 02:13:48 AM
@ Vidar,

Why have the vacuum there at all, why not vent the cylinders?

Where is the advantage?

Hans von Lieven
I have been thinking on the same idea. Thank you for reminding me :)

Also when I look at the drawing, I should only have a straight bar magnet at the bottom and the same on the top, with the same pole pointing up on both. This will reduce cogging when the rotor magnet is approaching and leaving the bottom magnet, as the top magnet will attract the rotor magnet as much as the bottom magnet will push it away.

One more thing: If the counterforce from the magnets is great enough, we can maybe fill the tank all the way up with water.

Br.

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: ramset on March 05, 2009, 06:13:36 PM
Vidar

LOTS of variables[opportunities] in your system

I am drawn like the moth to the flame on these ,your's more so .One thing you just said was you found the resistance on the vacuum was not linear to distance?

Chet
Hi,

My last reply was made with my cellphone, so here I will explain further.

It could seem to be some misunderstandings in my explanations earlier. I meant that th vacuum volume is less on the right side, not the force that pulls the vacuum.

And there isn.t that much variables. You have:
Buoyancy
Gravity
Magnetism

Gravity and magnetism cancells out the weight of the water pushing on the pistons.
Magnetism cannot affect the weight of water. So that buoyancy force is the only force left.

Force can again acellerate mass untill friction limits the speed. So there you go - A spinning wheel.

But I will again mention that I'm rather sceptical to this. I'm just trying to make ideas I cannot understand fully. It is my form of brain workout :)

[off-topic]I hope you fly AROUND the fire, as moth tends to burn up rather quickly when flying OVER or THROUGH fire ;D.[/off-topic]

Br.

Vidar