Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: -[marco]- on September 20, 2006, 03:37:40 PM
i think of it's kinda frequenty switch

but i could be totally wrong here just "spinning" my mind.

greets marco

maybe there are three coils?

////////////---
---|||||||||||   }---
    ////////////---

top and bottom connected in series and middle rapped around at 90 degrees as illustrated previously

dean_mcgowan

I was refering to the post by Dave

Quote from: ctglabs on September 20, 2006, 03:05:44 PM
Guys,

I have noticed something wierd!  I have rapped a collector coil around my original coil so its at 90 degrees.  I am pulsing the control coil with square wave.  I can collect a signal on the collector, but this is the wierd part.  The voltage changes a fair bit depending on if I turn the coil upside down.  Up one way I get about 12mV across a 0.1 ohm load.  Turn it up the other way and I get about 98mV over the same load.  During this I change nothing, I just turn upside down.  NOTICE!  NOT only does the voltage change, but the wave form also changes shape!

Now, because of the winding, the direction of the coil is counter-clockwise whether its upside down or not.  Nothing on the coil changes.  Why should the collector care if its upside down, its still in the same place relative to the control coil, it doesnt know any different!

The only thing it changes relavant to its the earths magnetic field as SM said!  So if it can react to this, perhaps this can also contribute to its power as he said?  But I still do not see how.

IF the SM device has a threshold voltage, say for instance, mine was 20mV, it would not start when upside down, but when I turned it up the other way it would change to 98mV and it would start!

The only the differnt when upside down, is the current flow in the control coil relative to the earths magnetic field?

How can this work?

Note: for reference, North is out the right of the photos.

Regards,

Dave.

[/img][/img]

otto

Hello all,
I have yesterday posted a very long post but I don?t know were it is. I have trouble with opening the site.

Mr. Mark and Mr. Mannix, I want to say to You both that you are great people and thank You for the TPU.

If somebody can tell me how to make shematics and post them here that would be great (I?am not good with this).

I think my TPU works wery well in this stage of developement and of course I will share my work with you.

Otto

hartiberlin

Hi Otto,
get yourself the free MC8 demopackage
http://www.spectrum-soft.com/download.shtm

and
with it you can draw easily the circuit diagram !

Please convert the output BMP screen file first to a JPEG
picture via any free BMP to JPEG converter before posting it here.
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: ctglabs on September 21, 2006, 05:01:00 AM
Ok Stefan,

I have tested rotating field with 90 degree shift at 1hz, I cannot see any compass movement, it seems it does not leave the core.

Dave then you have the coil wiring wrong !

If the coils are repelling the flux MUST go out of the core !

What kindof core are you using ?
Just a plastic core or real ferrite or iron core ?

I have also tested different loads and done some power calculations.  I dont think there is anything wierd going on here:(

For what case was this ?
Please describe the setup.
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum