Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rst

It is probably just induction collector from electricity compagny.

I try this 2 month ago
I had the same result of you.

Around 20 volts

But when there was a power outage i received nothing

Will try far in the forest or in a field

the_big_m_in_ok

the_big_m_in_ok said:
I don't have my notes with me at this computer, but hartiberlin started a thread involving 2 ea. suspended aerial metallic mesh antennas feeding 12 V to 2 ea. fluorescent ballasts; from there to spark gaps and then to a battery.  I'll try and look for the notes later, but it's something like what you suggest.  I just have a concern about his(hartiberlin's) subjecting any battery terminal to a spark gap without a diode to rectify the AC generated.
I have the thread address now:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2712.0  , the initial post of the thread + the .jpg drawing

Diodes might be a better idea on the battery terminals.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

The problem with using a mountain is induction between the positive charge collector wire and the negative ground(Earth).As Tommey showed in his clip.The closer the two are the lower the voltage.So if the collector wire touches the ground at all then I think voltage would be lost.Remember the collector wire is insulated but induction would reach across that insulation to reduce the voltage.If the wire could be kept away from the earth by a distance of 30 feet all the way down the mountain,you might have something.Just thinking out loud here.triffid

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: Tommey Reed on August 06, 2009, 05:34:03 AM
That's a great idea, but did'nt Tesla talk about a greater area plate?
The more area of the collector the graeter energy, or did i read his data wrong?

Tom....

Yes telsa said the greater the area plate the more voltage you will get.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on August 06, 2009, 02:16:33 AM
Hi Tom.

Why not build a Net like Antenna to cover more EM Volume.

The Net Antenna is one continuous strand of 'insulated motor wire' covering a volume of EM in the Air. (small Gauged). you could also place the net in a sandwich of plexiglas to keep lightning from seeking it to well. could you test a 4'x8' wire net grid to see about its efficiency increase by net hole sizes and volume of the net itself.

you could use small hooks between two wood/PVC poles in the ground and simply weave the net between the hooks.

you could make arrays of these EM net antennas in parallel or series for whatever you desired as far as current.

Just some thoughts. Keep up the nice videos.

Thanks
Jerry ;)

I am going to make that...seems simple enough to build...going to have to buy insulted wire.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)