Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water holding charg

Started by robbosdog, August 09, 2009, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Cool setup keep us posted, Im gonna try your charged water setup

robbosdog

Thanks Dave , I’m aiming at direct conversion to electricity via hydrogen /oxygen ,  a few old hard disk drive platters ( platinum plated ) and some wet suit material for the membrane its getting closer will keep you informed .
Robbo

timallard

Quote from: robbosdog on September 28, 2009, 09:57:16 PM
Thanks Dave , I’m aiming at direct conversion to electricity via hydrogen /oxygen ,  a few old hard disk drive platters ( platinum plated ) and some wet suit material for the membrane its getting closer will keep you informed .
Robbo
If this doesn't work out real well, I've been studying the tries at disassociating water into O & H and find that working in wavelengths that correspond to the circumference of the oxygen covalent radius puts energy into the shared electron shells of both and upsets that balance.

You have to move the atoms farther than the Van der Waals radius or they'll snap back at the speed of light, and this is the main reason people trying all that only get a fraction of the efficiency available.

I've designed the concept of using a plasma of water instead of a liquid, fired up by these frequencies and using a strong magnetic field with polarity to drive the free atoms apart and give them time to combine to form molecular oxygen and hydrogen to add to the manifold.

This is different than using a form of electrolysis to power them apart and theoretically should offer a lot higher efficiency so much less current if I got it right, working on circuitry at the moment.

The energy required to do this isn't much, but the technique is everything ... no experiment yet, still in the design process but wanted to add this concept to the thinking.

Dave45

@Timallard

Sounds interesting an approach I havent heard of, would like to hear more.
Dave

timallard

Using electrolysis is brute force, exciting the molecules so much they are literally blasted apart, however even as they are, many recombine because the atoms aren't held beyond the Van der Waals radius per se but are just blown off so are attracted again back to any water molecule missing an atom or two instead of the oxygen combining with another oxygen and likewise for the hydrogen.

If you apply power that's related to these distances in the sub-atomic world the atoms don't have a chance to recombine as easily because the frequency puts the power into where it does more good at separating and keeping the atoms apart that critical distance.

Photons should be more effective at this so I've also begun to study that relationship and design a photon model of the same idea.

My work is based on the Einstein-Sternglass view of the sub-atomic world and although I respect the Copenhagen school, I disagree with their theory and feel they created the math from observation too often instead of creating the theory and applying it to situations ala Sternglass, who carried the idea that sub-atomic is a structural arrangement and did a few papers on that.

So, in this case, to have a frequency relate to these short wavelength the aim is to use one where at the speed of light it travels the circumference of the outer electron shell, and by adding power the current disrupts the sharing of those outer electrons which is what makes the bond so strong. Without that and with continued frequency interruption, the atoms freed no longer can easily recombine and if in a plasma charged at both ends, the atoms will migrate to each where combining as molecular O2 or H2 can happen merely due to having so many free atoms, the frequency retarding this somewhat but without the right balance of numbers, 2:1, H:O, it's just easier for them to attach to another of the same atoms.

That's my approach, and while I might have the frequency a bit off, it's in the ballpark, this should be easy to prove but I'm not in a position to create experiments so if anyone able wants to explore this angle please contact me.

And of course if you have more questions I'll try to elaborate on what I've got going, the first item that got me going is the Compton radius of an electron, turns out a photon can spin there at nearly the speed of light, totally captured as an orbital, and, sub-atomic transactions with electrons accept and emit photons ...