Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize!!!

Started by MasterPlaster, October 09, 2009, 10:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

WTF

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6867664.ece

It reminds me of the Luigi brothers sketch from the monthypyton:

"I hear he used to nail peoples head to the coffee table...
Nah never, he used to buy his mover flowers and that"

Cloxxki

Time for a poll. Does he deserve it?
I ain't seen nothing, just potentially the start of a new cold war.

onthecuttingedge2005

President Barack Obama was pressed by the CIA, FBI, Ex-President Bush, Republicans, Congress, John McCain, most top official service members to continue the war in Afghanistan, because the Taliban and al qaeda had to much fanatical funding to extend their terrorism to other countries, every president in U.S history is pre-briefed as to what they should expect and possible solutions to the problems including super secret missions. you can watch some Trueman Videos about what he went through as becoming the President of the United States of America during the initial launch of the Atomic Bomb.

it is not solely the president but all that work for him that have a hand in what the president does next. sort of a pretexted map that is handed down from president to president.

even if President Barack Obama had ended the war in Afghanistan there would of still been whining going on that we should of stayed there because of the violence of radical Muslim/Sharia Terrorists.

Radical Muslim Terrorist are not only wanting to rule the world they are actually attempting to do so.

Radical Muslims want a one world religion under their rule, do you feel safe?

do you want America to become a following shadow of the life in Afghanistan? ruled by Sharia Radicals?

Cloxxki

With religious radicals I can argue. Against greed over lives, I cannot argue. I fear Obama's sponsors more than radical Muslims, or their sponsors.

Cloxxki

No, wait. Scandinavians are too smart to actually do something like this for the wrong reasons.

Read, the polical world is already ridiculing the prize. What if the Nobel commity PORPOSELY praised Obama to the ranks of the dinive, to evoke reponse to US corruption, global banking crimes against humanity, attempted genocide, and catching up with the cold war?
They WANT to be ridiculed. And if they are not, they will come themselves to say "Hey, did you really take this serious? Scandinavian joke. Ha.   Ha."
They will show, as the whole academic world holds it's breath, exactly why they were at fault to elect Obama as peace prize winner.

Those who have power of global attention, are obliged to use it for the better of mankind. Michael Jackson spread the world all his life, and may have been about to go political. He was not going to stand by the world being un-healed. Charlie Sheen stepped up. Put the bullseye on his own forehead, but he got the attention of dozens, if not hundreds of millions.

Think, whom Nobel can reach...

If they go through with this until next year, their prize is apparently a sale item now. I don't even want one if I deserve it anymore. Others should refuse it, especially the peace prize. Who want to be after Obama?