Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

Quote from: triffid on April 26, 2012, 12:23:37 PM
Hi The One,That 200 feet refers to the length of the antenna made of insulated wire.Not the length of wire in a three phase motor coil.I dont know anything about three phase motors so I have to leave that alone.triffid

I know. what i mean is we can use this wire inside the motor, since this kind of motor should have more then 200 foots wire and use this as an antenna. But if this coil need to be outside that mean you better to use a motor that is about to go scrap, not a good one :)

I will do some more research to know how many foots this motor have, since now I have 55 3 phases motors (used) that I got for a cheap price, I will try this experiment with the coil from one of my motors, I just want to be sure I have enough wire to do this.

triffid

Ok I see what you mean.The article says any type of wire can be used as long as it is insulated(key word is insulated).I have about 400 feet of insulated wire myself.Its steel wire.So I guess you can use your cheap source of wire.Motor wire like you want to use is covered by varnish.
At some point the charge might overcome the insulation value of your wire and leak charge back to the air which is something which you do not want.If it can handle 3000 to 5000 volts I think it would be ok.triffid

triffid

I think you can stick your antenna out of the garage and have the rest of the device inside the garage.I think a spark plug is needed.I don't know what could take its place.One plan I saw said you could use a 1.6 megaohm resistor(your big resistor that you mentioned).That is in some plans to get power from the ionosphere.This device gets power from friction of the wind blowing across the length of the wire.Static electricity getting converted to useable current is what you are getting here.Seems easy to build however.triffid

triffid

I know its really hard to get ahold of a resistor that big Since just 16 ohms is huge.This link holds out some hope on making one yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistor triffid

Check out wirewound.Big wirewound resistors are made for railcar brakes.

TheOne

Quote from: triffid on April 26, 2012, 06:18:59 PM
I know its really hard to get ahold of a resistor that big Since just 16 ohms is huge.This link holds out some hope on making one yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistor triffid

Check out wirewound.Big wirewound resistors are made for railcar brakes.

I have a lot of old spark plug, i will try with and without, i am sure it will work better without resistor, but you are maybe right, i need to find a capacitor like suggested and i will give a try with a battery

Thanks triffid