Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

THIS IS UTTER TRASH !

NO OTHER WORDS DESCRIBE IT !

QUITE SO WELL

a micro controller bull shit !

i need not A SINGLE TRANSISTOR ..  NOR A TUBE .. FOR MY TRUTH

beleave  me i have some verry high quality tube toys

IST

NOW YOU WANNA PLAY TUBES .. IT CAN BE ARRANGED ... !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quFKg5bg3Wc
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

so why did i show you my tube toys ? 

cuz you want to rotate something ...  in ordor to SPINN  things .. true spinn sm's method must be employed ...

does that make ya feel better ?

you must start the rotation and not let it stop ... 

to do this a core material must be used ..

you will have extrnal effects .. depending on a few things ..   core material and winding and wireing configurations ..

if you go pulsed dc floating on radiating ac or spikes .. at the proper angles .. odd shit happins ..

ist

aswell you get into a big pile of shit !   

so keep it simple stupid .. 

why the feed  back oscolator any ways .. does it keep its time .. ?  that way ..  ?  lol

i can ride my bike with no handle bars ...   
my unit works with no metranome .. no metranome .. : )

i can tell the tale through a MICROPHONE A MICROPHONE .. !

btw this is where 3 swings being pushed in the correct synced time comes into play ... 

hummmmmm

what more can i say ... i guess if you miss understood my kick  i guess you miss understood my kick !
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

Quote from: zapnic on May 05, 2010, 07:18:50 AM
he he waterhose
your hand is control coil and hose is collector coil
if you squeeze hose and release and  squeeze and release ha ha ha
its like inrush water everbody knows that
or get squeezing hose  water start to pack and water pressure will qrow if you dont release it then hose will break or your hand will slip ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx92LjLi894

nice !  where did you come from i missed your post !

lol lol 

ha ha ha

ist

: )   

thumbs up

here is a mini tpu 3 freq basic transistor junk  non freq dependent ...   i can fire any i choose  it is based on core material ..
ist 5555 coil btw my scope is maxed 20 mhz ...  where you see the clean wave ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhPwuxk7T2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5U_Jq8G50Y&feature=related
look the lovely waves ..  : )

now tell me agin  how i dont need a core ..   build a bigone no core and have the mib up your ass or the fcc ..

hummmm

http://www.youtube.com/user/innovationstation#p/u/19/g1f9p08HRHg

kooler

Quote from: otto on May 05, 2010, 08:01:29 AM

The 2 paralel rings....I suppose that in 1 ring  the particles are circling in CW and in the other ring in the CCW direction. If we wouldnt seperate this 2 motions of the particles the result would be a very high current from power supply.

Please, dont even mention that SM used some junk in his devices. When he builded his TPUs he knew exactly what he needed.

As I see there are 4 coils for a rotation, but 3 can also work.

And I hope that people know that the end design needs a microprocessor.

As said, Im not the brightest and I know that my answers are not the best.

Otto
what if i told you those are just two induction coils.. but appear to be 4 coils..
and its not a rotating magnetic field.. well not what most ppl think of .. its a rotating induction field..
and a 5-6 khz is a near must.. and hard to do..
would you believe me.. hahaha

robbie

otto

Hello all,

it seems that a lot of people here have working TPUs but NOT me.

But Im not frustrated. Hmmm....this should be a technical forum (maybe one day) but I miss drawings of such TPUs, results, measurements.....

As its early in the morning it seems that Im dreaming.

Otto