Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a gravity wheel.

Started by AB Hammer, June 11, 2010, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

@ All

Here are some pictures of my table top wheel stand. It IMO would be a good stand for those who don't have much room but would like to build. I use angle iron and welded tabs for bolt to tighten the bearings in. They sit well in any V shape without having to know the proper size. Then I welded it to 1 inch square tubing. I use mine for quick ideas and test. The closeup shows the spacing or two bearings to keep a stable hold on you axle. In my case it is 1/4 all thread but I think I am going to up it to 3/8 size. This way I can use 18 inch disk.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Pirate88179

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 20, 2010, 01:17:35 PM
Greetings Bill

That is a very good suggestion. Thanks! I have a couple of them in my surplus but when I did some pricing some of them where high cost. Do you know where we could find them at a reasonable cost?

I guess that the removing of the grease is the cheep way. I get most of my bearings for less than 3 dollars each. and if I find some rollerskates at a yard sell. I can get several for a lot less. But when it comes to build the next wheel after the test wheel. It will be well worth the cost of the ceramic bearings.

Thanks again Bill

Alan

edited rollerskating. Well I kind of miss rollerskating  :'(

Actually, I don't.  We used to make our own.  Of course, I owned a precision ceramic machining corporation all equipt with diamond tooling.  We used to make them for NASA and General Motors and others as well.  I have no idea who is making them now and for how much.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

AB Hammer

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 21, 2010, 08:24:59 PM
Actually, I don't.  We used to make our own.  Of course, I owned a precision ceramic machining corporation all equipt with diamond tooling.  We used to make them for NASA and General Motors and others as well.  I have no idea who is making them now and for how much.

Bill

Greetings Bill

I remember the phone call. We talk quite a bit about it. I had almost forgotten.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

infringer

yes good thread indeed gravity wheels are very time consuming as you say all those builds and you have prospects I just hope folks know what they are getting into they can be very disappointing to build it will take many failures to find a runner that I am sure of as proven through history...

My question is this why not make a design that is capable of brute force somehow... The ability to keep using the same wheel over and over with different applications of gravity power would be great!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 19, 2010, 06:04:20 PM
Vidar

The reason for removal of the A in the bearings is for the test wheels. This way if you finds continuous action you will be able to build up from there. In a small test wheel this will allow a more positive understanding of what you are doing, and not a misunderstanding thinking you may not have a non runner due to stiff bearings. When you build the larger wheels this is not as much a problem.  ;)

Alan

PS I like wheels that can overcome allot of friction and have plenty of energy over that as well.  ;D
Ok I see :)