Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a gravity wheel.

Started by AB Hammer, June 11, 2010, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Vidar

You mean like this test I posted on youtube 2 years ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhskB-0SjKI

Now for placement weights you are correct. But use the energy of the stronger resistance of the ascending weight to make the shift to improve the descending sides effectiveness to keep possible acceleration. As seen in the video the weight falls faster than it lifts but the extra kinetic weights allow for a more solid flywheel effect that helps lift the weight back over. Of course this was just a simple test and not a running wheel but the slowdown was hard to detect in the first minute of running. There are ways to do things if we keep an open mind to try. The quest is to find those ways.  ;)

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Greetings All

Some more good information, and a good tool to use, is on one of my older strings from 1 1/2 years ago. This help with understanding of how weight placement reacts on a wheel.

AB Hammer's gravity and keel grid

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6474.0

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 27, 2010, 01:00:14 PM
Vidar

You mean like this test I posted on youtube 2 years ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhskB-0SjKI

Now for placement weights you are correct. But use the energy of the stronger resistance of the ascending weight to make the shift to improve the descending sides effectiveness to keep possible acceleration. As seen in the video the weight falls faster than it lifts but the extra kinetic weights allow for a more solid flywheel effect that helps lift the weight back over. Of course this was just a simple test and not a running wheel but the slowdown was hard to detect in the first minute of running. There are ways to do things if we keep an open mind to try. The quest is to find those ways.  ;)

Alan
Well I feel that we understand each other, but we do not agree :) It really does not matter how weights are configured as long the difference between max and min. altitude is constant. Really - think about it. It is really not that complicated. We do not only know that gravity is conservative, but we also know that each and every attempt to make a working gravity wheel has failed. Shouldn't that be proof enough? Well, you might say "no".
We did not believe that planes could fly a few years ago, but should the planes start falling down from the sky the day we finally have a working gravity wheel? Because all the sudden the laws of physics did change! Planes don't keep flying because we don't know better :)
So be careful with that gravity wheel, because one day I might have an Airbus 380 in my living room ;D

Vidar

DreamThinkBuild

@All,

Not sure if this has been posted before, it says 2007, but this patent caught my interest.

Gravitational magnetic energy converter
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2008/0174121.html

The idea of using a heavy mass combined with gravity to get past the sticky spot of the magnetic ramp needs investigating.

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.