Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aether power converter / Virtual photon power converter

Started by core, October 10, 2010, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllabarre

Core

"Also note that I am not using a 'Spark Gap' power to the emitters is fed directly from transformers (6Kv DC and a 4Kv AC) In the video I am using a 'Electronic Ignition' Transformer (DC). This is 6Kv DC @ around 25 - 30Khz as per nameplate. The sound you hear is strange, it is the pulsating of the transformer passing through the electric field? 

Driving the coil with 4000 Vac gives me a 'crackling' sound at the wires. The impression I get is that both sides of the solid coil are at two different energy levels. "

Are you saying the Electronic Ignition transformer is producing a 4kV AC sine wave?
If so, please tell me what the brand and size is and any other information so I can get one at a local Automotive Store?

I need 4kV AC for my testing but don't want pulse DC.

Thanks for the post!

DonL

core

Quote from: core on October 16, 2010, 01:49:28 AM
Forgot to include this picture. This is a constant spark created with AC 4Kv about 20Khz (I think).

Respectfully,

Core

I wanted to quote myself because the above picture from the experiment has me completely perplexed. Also it has me wondering if I stumbled onto something important. What confuses me is that I am able to get a constant current for very little input?

Basically the way I see it I am pulling off the electric field or pulling (+) positive charges out and sparking them to ground or (-) side. This spark has current so I now wonder if I where to mix this current, that required very little to make, with another signal would it enhance the signal and increase output???

This is where I just do not know enough to build a circuit to test it. I would imagine that a 'spark-gap- would still be needed. I will have to test this further.

Respectfully,

Core 

Trastos

Ok let me make one point. I am a person who rarely gets headaches. As a fact I can count on one hand how many I had in the last 10 years. Testing with the AC HV was not a problem. Issues started to crop up when pumping the 6Kv DC voltage.

I noticed that when I let it run within about one minute I start getting headaches? The headaches go away as fast as they come when I shut the DC off. This does not happen with the AC high voltage just DC. And it only happens when I am with 2 feet of the coil? If I step away the headache leaves. ???

Also another weird thing happens with the High Voltage DC. My analog meter has nothing digital in it whatsoever. I have included a picture below. This meter is sitting about 2.5 feet from the coil. There are no meter leads connected to it but when I turn on the DC high voltage I see the needle 'move', shut off the DC and the needle goes back to zero. Turn on, needle deflects. What is causing this? Maybe it has to do with the headaches????

World Health Organization link
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs299/en/index.html

core

As always I have alot more questions then answers.

Today i started wondering about electric fields. Say you have a square metal plate. On top of the plate you have a strong (+) signal. Below the plate you have the (-) signal. Positive charges in the metal plate are attracted to the (-) copper plate, negative charges in the metal plate are attracted to the (+) copper plate (Just like a capacitor).

What effect does the electric field have on the magnetic domains? Does it change the alignment? A strong electric field does have a weak magnetic field. Is this magnetic field do to the movement of charge particles in a ferrous material?

Respectfully,

Core