Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY ACID FREE CARBON BATTERIES

Started by Bizzy, February 23, 2011, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 24, 2011, 11:02:43 AM
Update on conduit cell battery.  This is my pride and joy build due to the simplicity, and cost.  The six cells in this battery took about an hour to build and the consumable part (conduit) cost less than fifty cents.  All other parts of the battery are reusable.  This picture was taken after 120 plus hours of continous run time.
Hi Brad,
That is a nice set up you have!... how much voltage are you getting per cell?
Bizzy

Bizzy

I know there will be some magnesium degredation while the circuits are closed, will there be any degregation when the circuit is open??
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 24, 2011, 12:02:07 PM
Hi Brad,
That is a nice set up you have!... how much voltage are you getting per cell?
Bizzy
Under load the conduit battery is putting out 2.54v - below is a sketch of how I have them connected.  Given that - under load you would assume each cell is producing about 0.84v.  I have noticed in the past when connecting multiple cells the voltage does not always add up like you think it would.  I have no explanation for that.
Brad S

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 24, 2011, 12:05:39 PM
I know there will be some magnesium degredation while the circuits are closed, will there be any degregation when the circuit is open??
Bizzy
My guess would be some degradation does occur - but I am just guessing.

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 24, 2011, 12:27:47 PM
My guess would be some degradation does occur - but I am just guessing.
Interesting originally I thought there would be no or just very minimal degregation, just as you would put the metals on a shelf next to each other if there was no current there would be no reaction
I may just have to build a single cell set it up like the others and put it on a shelf. However because of the cost I may build two of your conduit cells. One to sit on a shelf and the other to run so I have somthing to compare it too.
Bizzy