Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khwartz

Quote from: Arrow on February 10, 2012, 05:12:06 AM
Dear  Khwartz.
Hi Arrow.
Quote1. I did not knew that you are also Rob, nice to know your name>
lol, no, Rob is the mane of the person I've quoted, I mean you I think ;)

Quote2. Hope this was typed by mistake, don't be so emotional Rob when someone in the world even from from Far Armenia for suggesting to do your own research to get the el. circuit
hehe, I think you're answering to the real "Rob", not me ;)

Quote3.I am not sure that it will go to industrial manufacturing stage as far it is able to cut "oil guys" money very seriously in USA and only there
This project has only one way by now to be developed - small QTY by such guys like Mr. M and other who can guess its structure without help of inventor.
In France, some guys have started to run in a industrial stage and sell to industry and even state too :) but yes, still at a very low level of spreading  :-\

Quote4. If someone need to go on in such breakout motors to avoid "oil guys" penetrations then developed parts & videos must not be on the air.There are 1000 other ways how to spread it.Don't make me crazy I am math & very well educated guy... & don't like "missed shoots"
Actually when I am going to attack anything/someting or someone I am not crying before - HEEEEEYYY I AM COMING TO KILL YOU BIG GUY!
I am trying to communicate/negotiate and establish good manner relations by show all mind power and other power too to explane that we are equal and nobody need "first blood"RAMBO-1 story
Do you address you to me? Rob, I don't understand, I'm not to war here against anybody! lol

QuoteMass production of such good invention are able to create new serial of RAMBO but already not Paramount picture movie real one on the head of inventor.
Oh, I see now, like the witnessing of an engineer who explain that guys came to an inventor saying wanted to help him, and destroy his credibility by modifying his invention in a way it didn't worked like presented? Or like Steven MARK bad stories said on him, that made him no more communicating with the rest of the world?
QuoteI understood all those things on the road of my personal developments around of this item and now slowdown and thinking more deep - answer in my suggestion here.
ok :)
Quote5. China holding ~95% of  rear earth metal natural source of planet - Because of that all this technology will get most powerfull development in China because they are living not so good... I am not counting 30% of their population but counting 70%. I can only imagine what can happen if next 70% will get reach
don't know.

QuoteFurthermore,
If we are all here thinking even in 1 sec that China do not have inventions already then ROFL and LOL - question here - show me 2-3 of such nice inversions at their tubes ets? Are you able? I am waiting that with all my endurance.Are we here to develop China? LOL:)
Sorry, surely my bad english, I don't well understand you, Rob :/

Quote6. I am writing here already too much letters, so going to stop because magnet motor based on HRJ and other patents already developed. I can sleep calm:)  Now we need to understand how to spread it  for our families to cut electrical and heat bills without having problem with China and Oil Guys!!LOL Crazy to say - unreachable dream and goal already:)
What about a kind of "International Association For Free Energy Promotion", which could shortened all the system to produce the devices by itself and sell it to pay the promotion to make it known?

QuoteTruly
Rob
Khwartz

Arrow

Quote from: lancaIV on February 11, 2012, 12:32:09 PM
Rare earth minerals: not absolutely needed !

Sincerely
                 CdL

I am very sorry, not agree with you in this issue. most powerful wind turbines etc based on that technology, but not ceramic one.
If they need any maintenance( they need them definitely) it means Neo magnets will have long life.
Chemically based on metal composition metal is metal but metal  ceramic can not ever cover that magnetic power need because of magnetic particles dencity "diluted" by ceramic particles.sorry don't know English such good to explane it not with kid language...
Read 6952 times

Arrow

Quote from: Khwartz on February 11, 2012, 12:52:21 PM

What about a kind of "International Association For Free Energy Promotion", which could shortened all the system to produce the devices by itself and sell it to pay the promotion to make it known?

;) You had answer to this question automatically by expression "What about <a kind of>" - It must be not "a kind of" already now and many years  in did to reach the goal:) please give me back my powerfull microscope to see them at real scale fight :)
I have on my cable about 250 tv never heard or see about them...funny, and pity in the same time...
only when I had digout 1000 kg info I have seen them...my opinion they are only glueplug and I can not see "gas and chamber" that can create cinetic energy in such movement :)

Arrow

Quote from: Khwartz on February 11, 2012, 12:52:21 PM

In France, some guys have started to run in a industrial stage and sell to industry and even state too :) but yes, still at a very low level of spreading  :-\

any links to see?
(Read 7038 times)

Arrow

well, guys its seems to me something going on at yt subscription at PMMG4HYBRID. I was removed twice from it and inventor telling me that it is not him who removing me, I believe him.So, takecare guys , it is started! :(
truly
rob
Read 7702 times