Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

That's what i thought.  oh wait, to first half or second half.

Got pure iron cores in yesterday, wow they sure r purdy,  2 inch diam 99.9% pure love. ha ha ha !
tested with hammer and very soft, will start building my bobbins this week end and timing board will be in next week along with Mouser order.

hanon

Yesterday I was testing the circuit posted by Ignacio on the 26th of february to use half wave in each inducer by rectifying AC with two diodes, post #3185 http://overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg475611/#msg475611 and frankly the shape of each of the two signals is quite good. Minimun current of 0.2 A and maximum current about 2A with 12 volt AC input. I used a resistor joining both diodes outlet in order to assure a minimun current,as base current, during all time.

I attach the pic with one signal. The other signal you may guess it unphased 180°. I post to show it because it is an easy way to implement the input signals. Maybe other people could also use it. Really simple.

Still testing this new driving circuit. So far no important results to share. Output was small but a very good AC shape at 50 Hz.

madddann

Hello Hanon!

It's good that someone is finally doing the experiments. I followed this thread, but can't remember exactly if any encouraging results were actually obtained from members of this thread or at the spanish forum.
There was talk about getting OU from two or more segments, but was that just talk, or did anyone got the data from experiments?
I'm interested in all data that have been achieved with actual experiments.

I am also experimenting myself again after long time, but did not finish yet, will present the results in about a week or so.
I wish I had a frequency drive, so I could test for output at different input frequencies, in the Figuera patent there is the motor with the contact brush that the RPMs can be altered at, but in my setup there is only mains input frequency.

Wish you all the best and good experimenting!

Happy figuering everyone!

nul-points

Quote from: hanon on March 06, 2016, 05:38:20 PM
Yesterday I was testing the circuit posted by Ignacio on the 26th of february to use half wave in each inducer by rectifying AC with two diodes, post #3185 http://overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg475611/#msg475611 and frankly the shape of each of the two signals is quite good. Minimun current of 0.2 A and maximum current about 2A with 12 volt AC input. I used a resistor joining both diodes outlet in order to assure a minimun current,as base current, during all time.

I attach the pic with one signal. The other signal you may guess it unphased 180°. I post to show it because it is an easy way to implement the input signals. Maybe other people could also use it. Really simple.

Still testing this new driving circuit. So far no important results to share. Output was small but a very good AC shape at 50 Hz.

Good share hanon - looks like a similar polarity-stripping action which Dieter was using when he got some interesting results earlier

I'm thinking of having a stab at the Figuera config - this approach may help me get started

I was thinking of trying to make use of both ends of each primary by adding a 2nd secondary and arranging the P S P S in a square, like a toroid of electromagnets

At the moment, the only difference i see between the Figuera config & a regular transformer transformer action is that in the Figuera setup the input waveform has a DC offset of 0.5 Vsupply - interesting!

I see that Arne (member seead) tried a circuit which added that offset but it didnt give him as good results as his 1st circuit which used true AC

Keep up the good work - good hunting!
np
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra