Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric transformer/inductor

Started by aether22, July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Ok, I did a quick test, but it showed some problems with this.

One thing I have long known is that the aetheric energy does not just stop because the the physical cause for it has been stopped.
So I could feel energy where a nail was, I still can, this can at time be a real pain as energy from an image can remain on my computer screen for many hours or a day afterwards.

Also there is energy coming from my eyes, and I think this charged the nail so it worked as a beamer...

This simply means I need to spend time with the nail beforehand to charge it up, so it isn't an impediment, it just means I might be ineffective at feeling energy from every day object unless I have interacted with them.

...More testing, I think that it should be some coil so the energy is as strong and unambiguous as possible.

So, I can only use each location/table for a test once within some amount of time (or, until all positions had been used up, whatever it takes for the energy to decay.

I also found that it does help if the energy from something is stronger, helps cut through the noise of other things including the possibility of projecting the energy consciously, which I can absolutely do, it needs to be strong and obvious enough to compete with such noise, including energies from other things.

And finally, by using patterned cushions to hide the locations of things from me, the geometry/colour of the cover can affect things, and ideally it should either be covered with plain fabric or better yet paper...  Or, even better not covered and me blindfolded by a method that leaves zero doubt, this removes the physical barrier altogether and any interference.

Honestly this is a bit messier than I would have expected.

I have had absolute strangers not under test or part of any experiment feel energies and report on them, I can't help but feel that setting this kind of test up in an intentional manner might be more powerful evidence, though maybe hard to vet.

Long before I ever felt this energy, I suspected that it doesn't like to be tested, and that's looking true.

I will work on this, I am thinking paper or opaque plastic cups might be another option, I will get some next time I go shopping.

I will see if there is somethng I can pass at home with 100% success, before I invite in anyone.   Also if i get it strong I'll feel it without ever trying, sometimes I have to use my hands to feel for energies, others I feel in places that aren't usually sensitive to energies, I should try and create strong because I am finding the weaker ones defeated by my subconscious projections (not terribly surprised).

None of these problems are terrible surprising, they are all issues I have known about, but it does make for some issues with certain tests.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

onepower

Aether22
You may have what is known a electromagnetic hypersensitivity which if fairly well documented. In the most extreme cases a man was proven to literally pass out in the next room every time a cell phone was turned on 100% of the time. Apparently these people suffering from this EM hypersensitivity built there own town where all electric devices are banned.

Most of the real science concerning this phenomena has been corrupted by those with a vested interest such as utility and communications companies. Obviously they have a vested interest in seeing that these issues never see the light of day.

aether22

Quote from: onepower on July 26, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
Aether22
You may have what is known a electromagnetic hypersensitivity which if fairly well documented. In the most extreme cases a man was proven to literally pass out in the next room every time a cell phone was turned on 100% of the time. Apparently these people suffering from this EM hypersensitivity built there own town where all electric devices are banned.

Most of the real science concerning this phenomena has been corrupted by those with a vested interest such as utility and communications companies. Obviously they have a vested interest in seeing that these issues never see the light of day.

Not no, but not really.

I can feel energy from all sorts of things.
I can feel energy from electrical and magnetic energies.

But I can also feel energy from things that aren't electromagnetic.
And I am not notably effected by electrical things, my laptop's emitting wifi, but I can't say I have felt it, then again I have not tried.

Still, it is possible that people who are electromagnetically sensitive are not just sensitive to electromagnetic things.

But, really, it's not just me, I am not terribly unusual, I spent 17 years researching aetheric energy, trying to feel energy from orgone accumulator pipe thing I made, trying to feel energy from coils, and i never felt enough to really say for sure I felt anything.  Things were just on the edge of maybe being felt, the very edge of perceptibility.

But once I started to expose my hand to energy of the coil that really worked it went from "pretty sure I can feel something slight" to "Ouch" over 2 days or so.

So this is something most people can gain if they actually bother to, most don't bother to.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aussiebattler

Great work! I love comedy. Never laughed so much in years

aether22

Quote from: aussiebattler on July 26, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
Great work! I love comedy. Never laughed so much in years

How about this Battler...

Try feeling the energy infront of the image I posted.

There is very roughly a 50% chance you will feel it if you try, give it 2 minutes, then you criticism of me will have some meaning!

So, you might not feel it, but the next person tries, maybe they won't either, but if I am right about this as more people try this people who feel if will be found.

I have had hundreds of people try this, the biggest challenge in online in a mass way since most people will just argue and not try it.

Really, this is the simplest thing, try it, and some, roughly half from previous experience, should feel it.