Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Naah, just more complications of already overcomplicated system.

andrea

Quote from: nix85 on October 30, 2020, 06:30:47 PM
Naah, just more complications of already overcomplicated system.

Where is the overunity?
The gain that you could get by transforming the potential energy of the object when it's lifted to the top, is the same of the energy that you have to spend for refill with the same quantity of water the top of the "tower", before to open the valves and make the system start again.
The object, lifting up in the column of water, make an identical amount of water to go down on the bottom. The water that is going down has a specific weight that is the same,  no, a little more of the object's weight (otherwise the object wouldn't lift). When you close the valves to recover the object in the upper side (and then maybe make it fall to move a generator transforming the Ep in real energy ecc ecc), instead of the object remains an equal amount of air. How do you refill that, without consuming the same quantity of energy?
I hope I am wrong, I really would like to see an overunity sample. So please answer me.
Interesting principle, indeed.
Bye

forest

Example: Take two metal bars , extend both from ground up to  above the Earth atmosphere , then connect them via wire to the load and run load by the generated current due to temperature difference.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqUV_s0-VAQ&t=323s

Floor

@Nix85

The video you posted on page 1.
             @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxFXsoqbfrk

I have tried my hand at several "work from gravity" designs.

I thought I had it at one point.  It took someone coming along
with an outside perspective to reveal that it was just a case of
tunnel vision on my part.

I have been pondering the present design all day, and I haven't as yet
seen a reason why this is not a  free energy from gravity, method.

I am going to diagram this with real values for the volumes, weights and heights,
while also looking for some error or flaw in the principles.

Of course, as we are all already aware, there is probably something we are not
seeing as of yet, and this will turn out as non O.U..

Nice find, interesting.   Fantastic find, if it pans out well.

best wishes
   floor

Floor

User andrea peged it right.  But I just couldn't see it till I drew it out

best wishes
    floor