Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantum1024

@allcanadian.. very nice. It worked first go. Motor spins half to full turn or so and then on release turns in reverse. the larger the cap the more the spin. are you saying that this is what is occurring in the ozone circuit as well? and in fact that current is reversing direction during cycles, this would make sense considering what i have just seen. but how does this then effect the circuit or more to the point the secondary coil? (from a standard)... Thanks.

@ armagdn03 Excellent, gotta keep you on your toes once in awhile. LOL, I study as well. I was so hoping that you would pick up on "the mass of the element correlated directly to the frequency of the element", thank you.

We now return to our regularly scheduled spark gap experiments. Power on!

Localjoe

Quote from: Grumpy on March 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM
Collaspe of an energy field into a circuit of negligible impedence produces a shockwave or energy that may reach astronomical amplitudes

More later -got to run

You bring an excellent point. Grumpy

How about this analogy

I pluck a guitar string that is not tightened or in tune say just kinda loose on the neck. The string moves when i touch it and thats it.

Now i tune the string up just by tightening it and then i pluck it.  This wonderful note comes out that i have tuned my string to and it resonates for a while until it dies out . 

How to tighten our string in the circuit is the real question and to what measure?
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

allcanadian

@wattsup
QuoteSo this is proof positive that the current is flowing in two directions.
Yes, in this instance the circuit controller is the dividing line in the circuit, the large self-inductance and the source battery(DC)----- and the motor(M) and capacitor(AC).I should have mentioned that I was using a polarized 4700uF DC capacitor .

QuoteSo, the motor coil is being supplied DC and one would naturally follow this path all around the circuit, but in fact, the motor side (high inductance) of the rotary was DC and the primary/secondary/capacitor side of the rotary was AC. IS THIS RIGHT?
Yes, in this circuit I posted you are correct----- But this is not teslas circuit nor does it have some very important quailties present in teslas circuit---  series oscillations .I only meant to show that (1)a DC PM motor can be used as a measurement tool (2)that this circuit can act as two independant circuits---- hold the circuit controller closed and you will see the motor(M) turn until the cap is fully discharged and will not recharge as it is shorted through the circuit controller, one side of the circuit is discharging as the other side is charged then they reverse roles.(3) that the large self-inductance L1 has a unidirectional flow DC, L1 may change polarity but the current flow is in one direction.

The most important properties of this circuit I posted will propably be overlooked so I will help, In Fig 2 the capacitor AND the motor (M) have current flow, in Fig 1 the cap is discharged through the motor (M)------- the current has done work in the motor (M) when charging the cap AND when discharging the cap---- the same current performed work in motor (M) twice--"two times" not just once ----How is this different from what we normally do? ;). Also in Fig 2 when L1 is discharging it is also helping to "charge" the capacitor with the source battery.
This is not Teslas circuit, it is to demonstate certain properties present in teslas patent. ;)

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

armagdn03

Quote from: Localjoe on March 15, 2008, 12:30:30 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM
Collaspe of an energy field into a circuit of negligible impedence produces a shockwave or energy that may reach astronomical amplitudes

More later -got to run

You bring an excellent point. Grumpy

How about this analogy

I pluck a guitar string that is not tightened or in tune say just kinda loose on the neck. The string moves when i touch it and thats it.

Now i tune the string up just by tightening it and then i pluck it.  This wonderful note comes out that i have tuned my string to and it resonates for a while until it dies out . 

How to tighten our string in the circuit is the real question and to what measure?

I offer the following information

frequency of oscillation on a string = (1/2L)(T/u)^(1/2) 

Where L is length, T is the tension in newtons, and u is the linear mass. Therefore we can see that as the tension of the string increases, so does the frequency of oscillation.

Now, knowing that vibratory systems are essentially correlated, what variables can we change in order to increase the frequency of oscillation for an LC circuit? And how do we measure these variables?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Localjoe

@wattsup

About the 4(8including insulating pie strips) points my solution was a small wooden disk with copper strips on it, if you criss cross em you can fit enough for 8(16)  or 16(32) contact points, kinda like an asterix they have to be multiples tho for the proportion to hold  :) 

That will effect the rate at which the cap dumps through L2 the Primary (low inductance few turn) in the working circuit and then through L1(high inductance) the motor coils.  I strongly feel a second coil should be added between the exit of the motor coil and the rotary gap disk to vary the inductance of the motor. This is shown in pat 568,178 .

Without this addition there will be no variable control for the motors speed and changing the inductance of the circuit.  I assume one would like to be able to control the freq of the ac output on the secondary thats why i keep making this point.

The ozone patent is the guts to many of his devices and some of the later devices for high freq hv  show additions to this circuit real cool ones. for instance He modifies the timing and working circuits in this pic of pat 568179  What the new tiwst here is that the two choking coils on the side are hooked to either side of the commutator in the motor as well as separate caps that seem to be in parallel. Same motor from 568177. The commutator wasn't used for timing purposes in the ozone patent yet it is here. As well as a rotary disk for timing.

Note to all ... The motor seems to be a crucial part. I think we should all replicate the exact dc edit: or commutated ac motor or as close as possible because it will be a great help in the later patents .. its a core component that is used in more ways than one could think.  Its not like we can easily rip apart a hobby motor to get to the commutator it would ruin it if not made with those things in mind.
                                                                                                                          Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..