Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: Erfinder on March 20, 2008, 03:48:55 PM

(battery) (inductance)  (capacitor)  (primary)  (secondary)

+              -                  +               -              +

Yes, this is understood.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

armagdn03

Quote from: am1ll3r on March 20, 2008, 03:04:50 PM
Also standing out on the limb... This will probally need some correcting but have a look.

The genius of this circuit is the gain in from the occilations that are formed simply by turning it off. (Make and break of the circuit controller).
So far this is my understanding of it...

-am1ll3r

What program do you use to create these?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

am1ll3r

What program do you use to create these?

A program called snagit.

http://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.asp?CMP=KgoogleStmhome

wattsup

@am1ll3r

Nice work with the graphics.

You did this with Snagit. Geez must have taken you ages. I use it to grab video images. Pretty snazzy work indeed.

But there are so many graphics that trying to make heads or tales would take some time to see if there are any mistakes, but this would be a major task because you have lots of things going on there. I am not completely fluent enough, well more like confident enough to explain.

Plus guys like @AC or @Erfinder would need so much time to review each graphic that I think it will not be feasible to clarify each one. Just identifying locations on each graphic for each correction, etc., would take a long time.

So don't get mad if there is not much comment because the task is tremendous. The lack of comment has no bearing on the level of appreciation people will have for the actual work you put into this. Good on ya.

bocas

This is what I have learned so far working with the parts Erfinder gave us.  The L/R of both inductors is important.  My first L2 (primary)inductor had too small of resistance (2.3 ohms) which gave it too long of charge time.   My relay contacts arced too much so that I would lose a lot of the "self-induced current" back through the battery instead of through L2 and C1. I found that a 23 ohm primary helped everything run better.  My contacts still arc, but not as bad.  I found that Tesla wrote many patents about his circuit controller to try and prevent this loss of "self-induced current".

Bocas