Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TESLA pattend 390721 BUILDERS THRED

Started by innovation_station, August 09, 2008, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: pauldude000 on August 13, 2008, 08:00:36 PM
@Grumpy

I understand completely. You know what my RE "detector" is? My hand.... (may sound stupid, but true.)

For instance, I was messing with the base drive system of my replication of EM's device, adjusting the frequency trimmer pot, when my hand started to "prickle" sting. I checked with my scope probes, and sure enough, the trannies emitter signal was going ape. I am starting to wonder if the effect is coming from the npn junction itself, in that negatively biasing the p junction is making some form of a N(PN)N effect. Basically the effect of the transistor, amplified by the coils. I dont know, just guessing.

It frustrates me that there is entirely too much cr** where we end up "just guessing".... Grrrrrr.....

It also frustrates me when guesses are treated as truth. (Physics in general, including the professional, amature, "inventors", and "new" idealists. This seems to be a common HUMAN thing.)

Paul Andrulis

The hand has long been an easy detector - just keep it out of any nasty field action.  I have found several references - some dating back almost 100 years even - that connect our nervous system to the aether - that is to say that it is popularly believed that our nervous system is not entirely based on electromagnetism.  So, don't take any chances.

Next time you get the prickly stuff, take a cap, add a wire to each leg about 10 feet long - you can roll them up but keep from shorting, and charge to 45v give or take a few.  If you are stimulating the "medium" where the wires are positioned - the voltage of the cap will slowly rise - look up the Rontgen Effect - change in dielectric between opposite charges produces a current - "medium" is a dielectric - that simple.

Another thing that makes Tesla and other's work hard to understand is attempting to apply what they were doing to anther purpose - like applying Tesla's magnifier technology to the TPU - distantly similar but not the same thing.  Tesla was transmitting energy to other places - not making a TPU.  Perhaps he made a similar device later in his life.

In the end, you have to ask yourself what you want.  Is it communication with distant worlds? an electric car without batteries? freedom from utilities?  better lighting at little or no cost?  a flying craft that reverses gravity?  high motive force in a small package with little input energy?

All of these things are related.  You just have to be willing to travel down a road that few ever tread, where the answers have to be found and are not readily understood, and where blind faith and intuition is, more often than not, your guide.

What do you want, Paul?

EDIT:

Correction it is called the "Rontgen current" - not "effect" (also spelled Roentgen)

EDIT-2:
Correct spelling is: "R?ntgen current"
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

I came across this very interesting commentary on globalization and the new world order power struggles emerging, as I'm trying to understand what the Russians are doing in Georgia.  Very interesting perspectives !

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6365

pauldude000

@Grumpy

QuoteIn the end, you have to ask yourself what you want.  Is it communication with distant worlds? an electric car without batteries? freedom from utilities?  better lighting at little or no cost?  a flying craft that reverses gravity?  high motive force in a small package with little input energy?

Good question, "What do I want...."

As to your list;

1. I have no desire to communicate with other worlds. (Don't know anyone there.)
2. Electric car without batteries... (Sounds good to me, though I don't care if it has a small battery in it.)
3. Better lighting at little or no cost... (Sure)
4. freedom from utilities... (You hit the nail right on the head. Main Goal.)
5. Flying craft that reverses gravity... (I am afraid of heights.)
6. High motive force in a small package with little input energy..... (Sure. Would be handy.)

I have come across some effects I call "interesting". However, this is just a personal reaction.

My first goal, which I am close to completion, is to understanding exactly why SM's device works,
        therefore not killing myself or others in the process.
Goal 2 is to replicate said device, which is the easy part with understanding.
Goal 3 is to make it completely safe, as much as is possible with K.I.S.S. safety devices.
Goal 4 is to improve upon the design and work out all bugs.
Goal 5 is to simplify the design, and increase its efficiency, as simple is reliable. Less parts and functions, less that WILL go wrong. (something ALWAYS breaks down eventually.)

What is worse, these goals are ALL attainable, so long as I attack them in order. I could, quite literally, "replicate till I drop" with absolutely no success. These five goals pretty much guarantee success.

Each goal, by the way, is a "main goal" in itself, with little "attainable" goals like ducks in a row to achieve the main goal, or maybe more like a program flow chart......

After the TPU? I don't know, probably the Steven Meyers H2O system for vehicles. (I will have electricity for heat, etc...) I am not EVEN interested in the "nasty" stuff. I will not say wea*ons, for obvious reasons.

Concerning patent 381,970, build this device, and ignore the example A.C. generator. Build a 10w Tesla Coil and separate from the secondary using capacitive plates........... You get the drift. Then you can tell me 381,970 is a toy...  ;D (You will find out why it is titled "System Of Electrical Distribution", and not "An Improvement in Transformer Technology".)

By the way, the working "headpiece" of the *****ray WAS patented. I tripped across it. I would not have even looked at this patent otherwise, but I came across a reference from Tesla to the patent somewhere, (I believe his autobiography but am not sure), and checked out the patent, which had a mild innocuous title. The simplicity is stunning. The product.................. (That boys imagination was a dangerous thing.)

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Grumpy

Quote from: pauldude000 on August 14, 2008, 12:06:50 AM
@Grumpy

Good question, "What do I want...."

As to your list;

2. Electric car without batteries... (Sounds good to me, though I don't care if it has a small battery in it.)
3. Better lighting at little or no cost... (Sure)
4. freedom from utilities... (You hit the nail right on the head. Main Goal.)
6. High motive force in a small package with little input energy..... (Sure. Would be handy.)

My first goal, which I am close to completion, is to understanding exactly why SM's device works,
        therefore not killing myself or others in the process.
Goal 2 is to replicate said device, which is the easy part with understanding.
Goal 3 is to make it completely safe, as much as is possible with K.I.S.S. safety devices.
Goal 4 is to improve upon the design and work out all bugs.
Goal 5 is to simplify the design, and increase its efficiency, as simple is reliable. Less parts and functions, less that WILL go wrong. (something ALWAYS breaks down eventually.)

What is worse, these goals are ALL attainable, so long as I attack them in order. I could, quite literally, "replicate till I drop" with absolutely no success. These five goals pretty much guarantee success.

Each goal, by the way, is a "main goal" in itself, with little "attainable" goals like ducks in a row to achieve the main goal, or maybe more like a program flow chart......

After the TPU? I don't know, probably the Steven Meyers H2O system for vehicles. (I will have electricity for heat, etc...) I am not EVEN interested in the "nasty" stuff. I will not say wea*ons, for obvious reasons.

Concerning patent 381,970, build this device, and ignore the example A.C. generator. Build a 10w Tesla Coil and separate from the secondary using capacitive plates........... You get the drift. Then you can tell me 381,970 is a toy...  ;D (You will find out why it is titled "System Of Electrical Distribution", and not "An Improvement in Transformer Technology".)

By the way, the working "headpiece" of the *****ray WAS patented. I tripped across it. I would not have even looked at this patent otherwise, but I came across a reference from Tesla to the patent somewhere, (I believe his autobiography but am not sure), and checked out the patent, which had a mild innocuous title. The simplicity is stunning. The product.................. (That boys imagination was a dangerous thing.)

Paul Andrulis

Are you trying to say that 381,970 runs with gain?   If so, I'd like to see that.

Freedom from util-ies - and an electric auto - let's look at that a minute:

about 5kw to run your home = 1 unit a 5kw

about 20kw to run a car at a decent pace = 4 units at 5 kw

straight out of the gate - our energy needs are great and we have a hard row to hoe (old farm saying) - fiddling around with a few watts is a long way from Oz.

I still think that first order of business is to either see the "kick" or to see "magnification" - which are related.  This anomoly is in the realm of the unidirectional impulse and the dielectric.

If you looked up the Roentgen Current - you see this is forgotten in history.   TEsla mentined once that Sommerfeld had written a triatise that proved he was correct. 

So, we can either take the bifilar with iron delay approach - and I thnk we need several feet of iron wire and patience to trim it - or we go straight to the coil of high-self-induction and excite it. 

Take your pick and let's get to work - we are not getting any younger.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma