Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What goes up must come down - some thoughts

Started by dieter, August 26, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgraphic911

alan

"Now I will be finishing 3 of my wheels over the next week and a half. And all is looking very well."

I can actually find that in at least 3 posts per month over the past year.

How long is "a week and a half"

and whats your definition of "all is looking very well"?

I thought your walker was done and you were off the the patent office in MAY?

AB Hammer

LOL

Dgraphic911

You caught me in wishful thinking, and I have built wheels in that time. But what happens all to often is being self employed I have to make more money and it keeps pushing back what I want to do. Sometimes I get about halfway built and then I see a problem that needs to be addressed, and before I can address them. Out of the blue so to speak. We have a breakdown or have to take a trip and then I have to make more money again. This is normally above the basic cost of living but necessary expense like stainless steel $1,500.00 worth needed. A few hundred dollars worth of rivets, welding wire, shielding gas, ect. ect. Sometimes I feel like a juggler with a broken arm. I even lost a few more days so I won't get started until Wednesday and Thursday. But finally these days unless like a medical emergency are wheel days YES!!. It is aggravating to have a design and even tested parts for the effects needed and can't finish the final wheel. What is even worst is each breakthrough makes you come up with other ideas and to look at old ones how they can be changed. The heat here is also a killer that shortens my days of work for I am in a tin building in the summer, and the hot sun beating down. This fall will be a very good time for I won't be being cooked and I will probably be moving to New Jersey sometime between fall and next spring. I am merging my business with my vendor Ice Falcon. Now we will be talking making money as a teem. We both expect to double out income from this merger. Then I see myself having even more time for wheel work and inventing. Then I will probably be even a bit more open on what I am doing.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on August 29, 2008, 07:40:20 PM
alan

I thought your walker was done and you were off the the patent office in MAY?

That walker was done in may, but is was not perpetual, but I won't show it due to the other approaches, and another invention that has come from it. But it takes money to patent as well. I have 3 finished items to patent just waiting for the cash needed to do it. But when I have a running wheel the cash will be there and the other items will get their patents.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

utilitarian

Quote from: dieter on August 26, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

At the other hand a combination of multiple forces is still very interesting. Whether a combination of gravity and magnetism will work,
I still don't know. Other combinations do work. You may know the Water/Osmosis Motor that I used to design some months ago. It really works, based on water evaporation and gravity. (Although it's a weak motor, for me it's important to have success from time to time, even if I can do only "Baby steps").
One thing that I realized when I built the Water Motor, is the fact that a wheel should not need to push itself
away from something that is applied to a stator, because this will always require energy. In this Water Motor parts of the wheel are deforming periodicly,
causing imbalance in the wheel. They deform due to hygroscopic pressure, so they are in no mechanical way in contact with the stator.

You put up a very bad example.  Evaporation is not a force.  That is the Sun's energy at work, and will end when the Sun runs out of hydrogen.

dieter

Thanks for being back ontopic.

A bad example? I don't think so. What I basicly said was "a combination of 2 forces". The water wheel clearly does that, no need to deny anything. It is heat from the
sun that causes evaporation. I never said this is overunity. But it is free energy, since water evaporates in huge amounts all the time, and then rain if falling down again, all driven by the sun, anyway.

So I asked myself if I could replace the sun force by another force, eg. by magnets. Isn't magnetism just an other form of gravity? So it wouldn't be two forces then? But wait, magnetism
affects only ferromagnetic matter (other than rather insignificant diamagnetism etc). So it isn't just an ordinary form of gravity. Can we utilize this diffrence to create some kind of
alternating gravity loop, some kind of gravity stirling?

These questions usually confuse me a little and that's why I am doing some experiments. Sometimes it's easier to ask people like you why something wouldn't work, in order to save some time and money in building a device. So, any ideas?