Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Toroidal Motor

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 31, 2009, 04:53:54 PM
Low-Q. Let me apologize in advance. You are full of shit.

FIRST of all. What you just said makes completely no sense to me. Where do all these conclusions come from? Are you basing them on the induction law, Lorentz force law, relativity...?

SECOND of all. The motor will have the magnets rotating not the conductors. It's in the generator setup where both will be attached to each other and forced to rotate without any counter torque arising.

Low-Q use some sources when you want to educate me. I'm willing to learn but it doesn't have to sound like you're pulling information out of your ass. But maybe it's just me.

Maybe there is indeed a single flux line that "moves" so fast that it makes up for all the loss of the channeled flux lines....no fuck that, that makes no sense at all ;D.
I might be full of shit, you have all the rights to express yourself as you want, it's also ok to deny my results on the subject - offence not taken, but you cannot gain energy out of something that isn't moving relative to eachother. If you are going to attach the coils to the magnet and spin both in the same direction with the same speed, how in h... are you gonna take energy out of that ?? You are trying to make a big collision by driving behind a car that runs as fast as you are - What "bang!" that will be!
I know you are wrong, and you haven't seen the whole picture - obviously - when will you understand this? Not before you try it.

Vidar

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on March 31, 2009, 05:15:41 PM
I might be full of shit, you have all the rights to express yourself as you want, it's also ok to deny my results on the subject - offence not taken, but you cannot gain energy out of something that isn't moving relative to eachother. If you are going to attach the coils to the magnet and spin both in the same direction with the same speed, how in h... are you gonna take energy out of that ?? You are trying to make a big collision by driving behind a car that runs as fast as you are - What "bang!" that will be!
I know you are wrong, and you haven't seen the whole picture - obviously - when will you understand this? Not before you try it.

Vidar

The generator will obviously use brushes to get electricity out. I have tried and tried but when will you get it is the question. I already told you to investigate ampere's original force law which you obviously didn't. Oh well. Since you're one of the few replying I should respect you a bit more before I'm left alone  ;D. That's why I apologized in advance  ;).

Low-Q

Some additional information (not taken from thin air - this isn't rocket science): If you are looking at a homopolar motor, the wire from the power supply is sliding along a conductive plate that exists in a magnetic field. This conductive plate itself does not generate energy as it spins together with the magnet - if you use it as a generator. This conductive plate is helpful to complete a conductive circuit, so the flux crossing the sliding wire are able to generate voltage and ampére. As a motor it is the wire which slides along the magnet that is pusning the magnet around, not the conductive plate attached on the magnet. Look at the wire when you touch the outer edge of a conductive magnet. The wire want to go in the opposite direction as force equals counterforce.

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: broli on March 31, 2009, 05:20:29 PM
The generator will obviously use brushes to get electricity out. I have tried and tried but when will you get it is the question. I already told you to investigate ampere's original force law which you obviously didn't. Oh well. Since you're one of the few replying I should respect you a bit more before I'm left alone  ;D. That's why I apologized in advance  ;).
Ok, so you ar going to have brushes? If you already has explained that to me earlier, I'm very sorry. Using brushes makes this a complete different story.

Keep working with your ideas, but I do not think it will be lenzless (Is that something I misunderstood too?) :)

broli

Quote from: Low-Q on March 31, 2009, 05:25:41 PM
Some additional information (not taken from thin air - this isn't rocket science): If you are looking at a homopolar motor, the wire from the power supply is sliding along a conductive plate that exists in a magnetic field. This conductive plate itself does not generate energy as it spins together with the magnet - if you use it as a generator. This conductive plate is helpful to complete a conductive circuit, so the flux crossing the sliding wire are able to generate voltage and ampére. As a motor it is the wire which slides along the magnet that is pusning the magnet around, not the conductive plate attached on the magnet. Look at the wire when you touch the outer edge of a conductive magnet. The wire want to go in the opposite direction as force equals counterforce.

Vidar

I understand everything what you just said. So who is missing the puzzle pieces? There's two things you have to distinguish. Voltage and current. The voltage that gets generated is due to the rotating plate. But voltage alone is nothing. So if we close this up by a circuit that is, a stationary wire brushing this disc we have a current flow. THEN AND ONLY THEN you start applying all your laws and what not. For instance you see there's a current on the plate so there's a force but there's a reaction force on the magnet as well due to this force. But since they are glued together this plate/magnet system nullifies and we forget about it! So next we see what else near the magnet has current and we discover the wire that's brushing along has a current and thus we calculate its force and again this will have a counter force on the magnet thus indeed things will rotate clockwise and counter clockwise depending on the force/reaction force.

Do you understand now?