Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 15, 2011, 07:57:49 PM
Correction: You claim to build things. But you don't provide any evidence.

Piss off. Plenty of people have seen plenty of things I have built. The fact that since you don't know of it, therefor it doesn't exist, is a logical fallacy driven by your short mans complex.

Well there you go Tinsel, maybe you can stop basking in the glow of your LeCroy long enough to help this guy with his electromagnet.

Dude, feel free to re-size that image.

quarktoo

Quote from: amazingtrader on January 15, 2011, 08:05:51 PM
i am in the process of building such a device.i still have the problem with supplying a HV through the coil so it would attract and repulse the magnets from and to the coil.i am looking for somebody over here in canada ontario with electromechanical skills to get this thing going.The magnets are strong neodinum magnets N52 ( really powerfull)i have to coils 10 pound each with 18 AWG magnetic wire.i would appraciate all the help i could get.

You should start a new and different thread and I am sure plenty of people would be happy to help you out. This thread is the sacred cyber temple of the trolls. Bringing an actual device here is like handing out pork chop sandwiches at a Jewish picnic.

ramset

Amazing trader
Nice skills,and yes if you could resize the image we wouldn't have to walk three blocks to read a page [make it smaller please]

@Q2
I see The childrens red oak set you built ,Very nice work!!

I also see you like to live on the edge ,jumping out of perfectly good airplanes.
Imagine that, you like excitement,what a surprize!!

And your bench is a pigstye,But people in glass houses can't thro stones,so I won't [looks like my bench].

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
@Q2
I see The childrens red oak set you built ,Very nice work!!

I also see you like to live on the edge ,jumping out of perfectly good airplanes.
Imagine that, you like excitement,what a surprize!!

And your bench is a pigstye,But people in glass houses can't thro stones,so I won't [looks like my bench].

Chet

Quarktoo curtsies.

Kids love em! Solid red oak and should be able to hand them down for generations. There are so few real quality things left in our society. Most everything is disposable.

Get down on your knees and prey Saint Buzz does not see that pig reference.

TinselKoala

Quote from: quarktoo on January 15, 2011, 08:09:07 PM
Piss off. Plenty of people have seen plenty of things I have built. The fact that since you don't know of it, therefor it doesn't exist, is a logical fallacy driven by your short mans complex.

Well there you go Tinsel, maybe you can stop basking in the glow of your LeCroy long enough to help this guy with his electromagnet.

Dude, feel free to re-size that image.

Why anyone would accept help from you is past my understanding. You are wrong about most of the things you say here, you won't back up your claims and statements with facts or references, and you are a foulmouthed asshole to boot.
Go ahead, PROVE ME WRONG by showing something you've built that works according to your "theories".

Other than an oaken child's chair, that is.

And I'm still waiting for that explanation of the voltage-to-current phase thing involving multiple resistors.

You chose to reply to my helpful post where I explained to Professor how to use a simple oscilloscope to make difficult measurements. Your reply contained many factual errors, which you defended for several posts in a most obnoxious manner. Then when it became very obvious that you do not know what you are talking about, you actually TRIED what you claimed and found that you were in fact wrong. But you STILL continue to push other falsities and you STILL resort to personal attacks and potty-mouth insults, and you denigrate Canadians and homosexuals in your posts for no good reason at all.

Am I misquoting you again? PROVE ME WRONG, quark2, or continue to spout hot air to your sycophants.