Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This device is the real self-running overunity?

Started by Arthurs, May 17, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

Quote from: gyulasun on May 20, 2010, 04:10:53 PM
The best would be to repeat your question, maybe show him the "schematic" picture of the previous page, and mark the magnets with an arrow,  lol

I fully agree with that, no matter how noobish it sounds, this thing is too interesting to let it pass. We must know for real and it needs to be confirmed again how the magnet is polarized. I don't know though if Arthur has already sent him a message, therefore I don't want to spam the inventor (last time, I was just about to type an email, while Arthur posted a response from the inventor in this topic ;) )

Arthurs

Quote from: gauschor on May 21, 2010, 04:35:27 PM
I fully agree with that, no matter how noobish it sounds, this thing is too interesting to let it pass. We must know for real and it needs to be confirmed again how the magnet is polarized. I don't know though if Arthur has already sent him a message, therefore I don't want to spam the inventor (last time, I was just about to type an email, while Arthur posted a response from the inventor in this topic ;) )
I sent an email to the video author the issue should be very clear

I sent an e-mail:
In the e-mail attachments in the picture, Do you think that the
correct polarity of the magnet is in the image (A) or (B)?
Video author reply:
(B) is correct. I will double my efforts to up load a new video for you. This is a very difficult machine. It only looks easy.
----------------
Xu Yuan

Sprocket

Just wondering how many of the guys replicating this and reporting failure are actually using magnetic bearings - none I bet!  My limited experience playing with these taught me that while they are a b1tch to set up, 'normal' bearings seem stuck in treacle by comparison! So if there is an 'effect' here, I don't think normal bearing will do.

I have been playing for a while with motor-driven magnet wheels, mainly as a means of seeing if various stator/rotor magnet configurations would supply an appreciable boost by monitoring the motor current.  So this caught my attention.

On first viewing I thought just the rotating magnets on the rotor used magnetic bearings but it appears that the whole rotor is levitated as well - that's one big wheel!  His video with the drill, magnet and aluminium block was particularly intriguing, if what he claims here is for real then true magnetic bearings are simple to make - for a vertical rotor, 2 opposing magnets, one above one below, the top one encircled by a fixed loose-fit circle of aluminium to keep it in place.  Once the revs build up, magnet should move away from aluminium and spin freely.  At least according to Th3Generat0r - my own playtime has shown eddy currents will come into play, though they were far weaker than what I was expecting.  So maybe even with this drag, the performance could be far better than normal bearings.

So, can anyone confirm/refute what Th3Generat0r says about the magnet/aluminium?

Sprocket

Quote from: Arthurs on May 21, 2010, 06:26:57 PM
I sent an email to the video author the issue should be very clear

I sent an e-mail:
In the e-mail attachments in the picture, Do you think that the
correct polarity of the magnet is in the image (A) or (B)?
Video author reply:
(B) is correct. I will double my efforts to up load a new video for you. This is a very difficult machine. It only looks easy.
----------------
Xu Yuan

Personally, I think he has been quite clear about this - it's 'B', top/bottom, or "heads/tails" as he himself said.  Just an observation, the rotor magnets seem to pass directly under the stator coil, not in 'front' of it...

scotty1

Well if the magnets is as "B" then there is nothing to the machine.
It is subject to Lenz like anything else and his magnets cannot spin as he claims.
I agree with Gyula, and to take it further if the magnets were as "A" the coil would output a voltage but then the magnet would be repelled and the voltage would reverse making the coil core at the magnet side a S pole, which would repel the side of the magnet that would be approaching it from behind.
So as Gyula said the coil would want to keep the magnet in a certain position.

I think the contradictions remain.
Tell this guy to make a clip showing the motor being powered by the currents from the coil.
Let him spin the rotor by other means and show the motor in his hand being powered by the coil.

Maybe I will make some clips of my tests.
Cheers.
Scotty.