Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Hi. Your right about the corruption of all the countries ..As far as the experiment you are talking about with the bottle and copper ? Very easy to replicate with pennys and copper strips .you take a small mixture of water and sulpher it will be milky and dunk your copper in it  and within an hour it will have a solid Black layer on it .you can scrape it off and expose the copper . you can get your small voltage from that. Is that what your looking for ? I might have missed something about the fan thing .
I know this isn't CH4 or anything but during crystal experiments with all forms of different Exotic Metals this is one of them that is very easy to make a copper penny battery with .
Gadget . 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

NickZ

It seams that there is a lot more to this than just carbon on a copper wire,  or what meets the eyes, or can be read about in his books.
    Sept, 21 is right around the corner... 

NOTE:  I watched a youtube video by "Bashar", and he is mentioning that on that same date,  UFOs will be visible, once again.  Same ETs as were seen flying over Phoenix Arisona, and other places in that state in their mile long ships,  known as the "Phoenix Lights".  Is this all a coinsidence? 
  He "Bashar" also mentions that we will not be allowed to use thermonuclear wepons, as in a war. As it would disrupt more than just our planet, and that they, among others, will stop and intervine in any such actions.   
  I mention this, to key you in on what MAY happen on this Sept. Equinox or thereabouts. 12 days away.  So, it will come as no surprise.
  Saucers were seen flying over the Reactor in Japan, during the "accident", and tidal wave. Which may still be in a meltdown mode, today.  No news is good news,  or is it?

NickZ

gadgetmall

live feed here http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/nu/f1-np/camera/index-e.html of Fukushima .

It was reported that is went total melt down china syndrome on several of the  4 reactors.The upgrading of Japan's Fukushima incident to a level seven - the maximum - on the International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale as of almost two months ago . It is reported that the entire area is evacuated do to radiation from the melt down and it will be uninhabitable for 1000's of years . It is worst than Chernobyl incident is what the last bit of valid information available . 
these is no more information allow and is a total news blackout . Wonder Why? You got a rad detector ? It's now falling worldwide and washing up on shores.
Fukushima showed us that nuclear power is neither cheap nor clean. The multiple nuclear meltdowns are one of the most expensive man-made disasters in history. It will take decades and billions of dollars to control, cool and seal the reactors. Radioactive contamination has shown up in milk, meat and urine many kilometers from the disaster site. In the end, officials will likely be forced to bury the reactors in tombs of sand and concrete that will dot the Japanese shoreline for centuries in mute testimony to industrial and government folly.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki demonstrated that science had mastered the basic energy force of the universe, but not our basic instincts.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Nickz . I hope so . I really do . I am a believer of extratrestial craft and beings . I got inside info that it's all real but the question will be answered soon if Keshe has it.

tomd000

It appears that the technology transfer has been postponed until December or January.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=5299&sid=d657c0b9b5ecd5b08d3bb8070104e783#p5299

"The third international peace program is set to be for December of this year or January of  next year.

In this process we invite the nationals of  countries to chose their own delegation of  maximum three persons to be sent to this meeting.

In this meeting we will handover the full technology to the people of the world without the presence of their governments representative, as they were informed what is to come and is for them to organise their affaires in the next three month."