Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

I do not know how to make these measurements but I do know that these problems are present in AC measurements. Last week for an input of 220 volts and 15 amps I hit an output of 300 volts and 10 Amps. I had a load of 14 x200 watts lamps glowing very bright. But unless the amperage at the output also goes beyond the 15 amps input, we cannot be sure of COP>1 performance. This output of 300 volts and 10 amps came out of using only one of the three modules of the Figuera device.

Check your watts, most likely a RMS average wont allow for coming closer or further from coil resonance. There is only 300watt difference in watts,you might want to record log your inputs you might find a variance due to a sagging line voltage from your utility lines or over compensation at certain times when they expect a greater demand during the work day to prevent brown outs.

madddann

Hello Hanon!

I fiddled with the simulation software, until it refused to work (lol) and this is the only thing i could came up with. In other configurations with one or two transformers, something would always short out, so this is the best I could do.

The transformer outputs are all 24V, but also 12V could be used for a low power version. You can use one transformer with 3 separate outputs or one with two outputs (for the AC part) and another with one (for the DC part). For the consumption of the transformers and the loads see second picture below. The power rating of the resistors R1 and R4 has to be at least 25Weach, as for R2 and R5 has to be at least 40W each. You can also use adequate lightbulbs instead of resistors.

Total consumption: around 150W, total usable output: around 24W

Make sure the coils for the two electromagnets are 6 ohms each (for the 24V version) and it should work fine.

http://s26.postimg.org/edyigsgu1/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera_with_3_tr.jpg

http://s26.postimg.org/mjzg4ts1l/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera_with_3_tr.jpg

Dann

Quote from: hanon on March 24, 2014, 04:31:10 AM
Hi Dann,

Thank you very much !!

I see that you have simulation skills. I would like you to try to simulate your previous circuit but instead of using 2 DC sources maybe you can sustitute them by 2 diode briges and 2 capacitor (using a kind of scheme similar to the one included in  post  #1064) in order to convert AC current into the DC (where required). This way we could skip mixing AC and DC sources and we will just need AC. Also we will save the 2 transformers. Do you think it is possible?

It will be nice to have all your circuit based just on one standard AC source. I think there will be more wires and diodes but the final result will be easier to implement. DonĀ“t you think so?

Thanks in advance!!

hanon

Dieter,

Keep on with your good work. It would be nice that when you finish your research you would do a pdf file with your all your findings. All this info divided  in many post into a chaotic forum is difficult to asimilate by us. I think you are dicovering one of those thing that are not explained by current EM theory. A final paper will be good for sharing your findings with other people outside this forum. Go ahead!!

Dann,
Thank you very much from the deep of my heart. You have got what we have been looking for since many months: a very simple and reliable circuit. Thank you!!!  If you make any further improvement in the circuit do not forget to post it. I am sure that it will be used by many people.

NRamaswami

Doug:

Thanks for the advice. I do not have watt meters and we will need to buy them.

You are particularly accurate in your descrption. We have voltage fluctuations here and depending on input voltage the output voltage and amperage also changes. If the input voltage is higher the output is also at the higher end. Output decreases when the input voltage decreases. Both input and output use the same analog Ammeters but I would agree that the anlog meters show different readings when they are swapped. So I would concede a measurement error. My request is what are the precise equipment that should be used to measure the output and do I need to maintain the same resisitive load to calculate. That is not known to me. I would be greatful and obliged if you can guide how to measure and maintain the log for AC currents.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Ramaswami

madddann

OK guys, one last circuit.

I looked back on this thread and I saw an interesting idea in post #1075 by Hanon. My concern with that idea was that the AC transformer would heat up because of the DC pumped through it, but I did a simulation and everything seems to be OK - at least in the simulation.

So this is what I came up with (see first picture below), two transformers, one bridge and a rheostat - very simple.
The first transformer for the AC side has an output of 2 X 12V (or 24V center tapped) and consumes about 10W. The second transformer for the DC side has an output of 24V and consumes around 45W. The load (lightbulbs) consumes around 18W on each output and the rheostat (47 ohm at 20%) is for adjusting offset and consumes around 17W. You can se the consumptions on the second picture below.

The resistances of the coils (for the electromagnets) has to be 36 ohm each if attached to the outputs of this circuit.

OK Hanon and guys, I think this is what you've been looking for, enjoy it!

http://s26.postimg.org/6a9a1xhdl/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera_with_2_tr.jpg

http://s26.postimg.org/71207pjqx/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera_with_2_tr.jpg

Dann