Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

That's the problem the caps fire off the neons randomly .a pic in action and do the math at the point of freeze .it's strange like trying to corral cats.everything is interrelated . battery's are about 50% efficient that's why  five caps.with two you should break even you need more to go OU  look at it like this you got a source  of POS and neg of elevated voltage u put a large cap on each  u put them to earth ground (on the same line !!) Each pulls there opposite counter part till they balance out .say you have a million positrons on source of one cap and the same on the neg .the earth will populate the other side of the caps.you have doubled what you have right there . your OU now 100% but the battery needs that to remain at zero sum being 50% effective. If that alone could be recaptured and reinvested your at four times what a single cap would do.   Hay watch out for internal resistors in your caps try changing one to ground first.to see if you have things right if you can't try another ground or cap because that's all there is to the system if you can't no need to continue till you get that working. Might USD the house ground on the wall outlet. Or the ground cable covering it's a good one runs all over town multiple earth points.Jim out.if you don't have one try pounding a steel rebarb in the ground and pulling it out add a half of a pound of salt put back mix water and the rest of the salt and use to wash the rod in .go for at least four ft more is better more rods better. The salt helps a lot.I'm gone jim

jimbo

That earth cable covering is the phone line not the wires .

skycollection 1

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THRU INDUCTANCE....!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVlNj0K2kU
SALUDOS FROM MEXICO, JORGE REBOLLEDO.

jimbo

Hi
Your down there in Mexico ? There's some collage students who interded an electric bike contest   Walker   I think there at a university  the bike recharges so well it never stops !! Can you look into it see how there progressing ?? Or went missing

Tesluh

Hello Jim, do you think this schematic would charge as you suggest, using much less energy to charge than would be stored in the capacitors.  This is the same as your drawing without the swing switch and amp meter.  I could connect this circuit in less time than it took to write this post, but I am careful to work with these capacitors I have as they are very large and dangerous.