Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

Quote from: armagdn03 on March 15, 2008, 01:02:51 AM
Quote from: Localjoe on March 15, 2008, 12:30:30 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM
Collaspe of an energy field into a circuit of negligible impedence produces a shockwave or energy that may reach astronomical amplitudes

More later -got to run

You bring an excellent point. Grumpy

How about this analogy

I pluck a guitar string that is not tightened or in tune say just kinda loose on the neck. The string moves when i touch it and thats it.

Now i tune the string up just by tightening it and then i pluck it.  This wonderful note comes out that i have tuned my string to and it resonates for a while until it dies out . 

How to tighten our string in the circuit is the real question and to what measure?

I offer the following information

frequency of oscillation on a string = (1/2L)(T/u)^(1/2) 

Where L is length, T is the tension in newtons, and u is the linear mass. Therefore we can see that as the tension of the string increases, so does the frequency of oscillation.

Now, knowing that vibratory systems are essentially correlated, what variables can we change in order to increase the frequency of oscillation for an LC circuit? And how do we measure these variables?

@armagdn03

Thanks i knew someone would get it. 

Well lets take tension to start  In an lc circuit  Voltage is proportional to tension i would say. (could be wrong )

Ok this  would seem to apply then, thanks!
So Raise the static dc voltage to tighten up the string . Then Pluck it with the cap  ;D  Also if that holds true the tension is divided by the mass of the wire
therefore Raise the tension and lower the mass to get a good result.. a 1 pound guitar string would be a bitch to tighten and pluck for that matter but one of a few grams should be much easier to tighten.
                                                                                                            Joe

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

wattsup

@all

OK I removed my post because I finally found out what was happening and I am ashamed to say it, but you know, when you are open with everyone you are bound to make mistakes.

The problem was my meter battery was so damn low that it started playing tricks on me. I just changed the battery and the system battery now reads a steady 11.8 volts, which is better then were it was yesterday morning at 8.4, but not the 16 vdc I was reading an hour ago.

Geez, just junk it.

Now back to the EC.

armagdn03

Quote from: Localjoe on March 15, 2008, 01:37:22 PM
Quote from: armagdn03 on March 15, 2008, 01:02:51 AM
Quote from: Localjoe on March 15, 2008, 12:30:30 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM
Collaspe of an energy field into a circuit of negligible impedence produces a shockwave or energy that may reach astronomical amplitudes

More later -got to run

You bring an excellent point. Grumpy

How about this analogy

I pluck a guitar string that is not tightened or in tune say just kinda loose on the neck. The string moves when i touch it and thats it.

Now i tune the string up just by tightening it and then i pluck it.  This wonderful note comes out that i have tuned my string to and it resonates for a while until it dies out . 

How to tighten our string in the circuit is the real question and to what measure?

I offer the following information

frequency of oscillation on a string = (1/2L)(T/u)^(1/2) 

Where L is length, T is the tension in newtons, and u is the linear mass. Therefore we can see that as the tension of the string increases, so does the frequency of oscillation.

Now, knowing that vibratory systems are essentially correlated, what variables can we change in order to increase the frequency of oscillation for an LC circuit? And how do we measure these variables?

@armagdn03

Thanks i knew someone would get it. 

Well lets take tension to start  In an lc circuit  Voltage is proportional to tension i would say. (could be wrong )

Ok this  would seem to apply then, thanks!
So Raise the static dc voltage to tighten up the string . Then Pluck it with the cap  ;D  Also if that holds true the tension is divided by the mass of the wire
therefore Raise the tension and lower the mass to get a good result.. a 1 pound guitar string would be a bitch to tighten and pluck for that matter but one of a few grams should be much easier to tighten.
                                                                                                            Joe

Good observation, tension and voltage are analogous, however you will find that increasing voltage has no effect on the frequency at which an LC oscillates. keep up the good work!
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Localjoe

@armagdn03

Yes yes i know that raising the voltage wont affect the freq of the lc in the working circuit. Directly...  :)

But

Some motors run much faster at 50 volts than say 12.

Now  in pat 568177  if you raise your initial dc voltage not only are are we tightening the string in both the timing and working primary circuits but we are also making the motor spin faster. This Will effect the freq of the working circuit directly because the motor is spinning the disk which preforms the make and breaks faster, hence increase in freq/plucking of the string(process of cap discharging into circuit of low self induction/primary coil) .Also raising the freq of the working circuit could be acomplished by makings more cuts in the pie so to say the disk and the insulating sections.

Without the motor spinning the rotary gap -the relay way some are doing here can only be adjusted by the value of the cap and the inductance of the primary coil

Thanks for your input

Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

quantum1024

I sat staring at this circuit for a few hours, it?s a brilliant circuit. Thank you for sharing!

If I am correct.
The choke and capacitor charges up and is disruptively discharged, (via the relay) into the primary coil of the transformer, (large current/voltage short duration into coil). The voltage is from what it was (the battery voltage) to a higher potential. On the secondary, down convert it, charge a capacitor/filter to higher then the impedance of the battery voltage. Battery now charges.  As long as the battery is charging at a higher voltage then what it was, it should maintain it?s self for a long long time. It?s basically like a self healing battery. It?s recycling while sitting at higher potentials. Nice!  ;D

Any time a battery sits at higher potentials (above the impedance of the battery) it is considered charging.