Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What goes up must come down - some thoughts

Started by dieter, August 26, 2008, 04:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Since I started in the gravity field. I have tried around 50+ builds. Some I knew wouldn't work but I wanted to see the effects. Others I thought would work left my head scratching until it was clear why they did not. I have worked with leavers shifting units extenders, all forms of counter weights and so on. One thing of what I have learned is how to float a weight. This test device is 6 lbs and I can take my pinkie finger and move it around in any direction as well as in and out and it still weighs nearly the same to my pinkie finger at one point. This means that I can put 75% of the mass in any location of a wheel with a very small counter weight of 8 ounces. This means 8 ounces moving 6 pounds and 75% of it can be a positive to the wheel effect. Yes I know that it is a 12 to 1 ratio. but the positive effect is 8 to 1 ratio. With all this it still has some problems that I am addressing with a newer design wheel frame. I had $1,700.00 worth of medical bills to pay after insurance, not to mention some down time which means total losses so I had to put my wheel work to the side. Now I will be finishing 3 of my wheels over the next week and a half. And all is looking very well. IMHO I will video them but there will be covering until the paper work is done, and then the insides will be shown. One of them is a walker only about 10 inches tall and when put down to the ground it is expected to take off. Then I will turn it around and let is go the other direction as well as a mild incline. I do not expect it to go up too steep of a ramp. On the walker I first built didn't fair well but I do believe the design change will correct what the first one could not do.

Sorry for rambling but I am happy to put my magnets down and get to the real wheels again.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: dieter on August 27, 2008, 09:04:33 PM
AB Hammer - This is why I said "combination" - gravity and magnets. The reason why I show you this picture is: I hope somebody is going to tell me why this wouldn't work.

TinselKoala - That's looking good.

I will say I like your design, but I also see a couple of things that worry me. You are adding the slides which is very good in one direction, but very bad in the other. You will have a forward and a backwards jar. I see no other field manipulation which I am learning is the only way to get magnets to do what you want, and get past the sticky spots.
One of my magnet test wheels that I test manipulation, shocked me when the manipulation shot the inner wheel/magnet a full 1/2 turn and would do it over and over again with only very small stick that you could breath and get past. Wow this tells me that it is time to get some better magnets and build a real wheel with at least 6 of these manipulation around the outer side. I know you would love to see it, but it will have to weight until I get my gravity projects done, and protected. For If I am correct and I have gravity, I will feel free to show my magnet approaches.

Alan

Marctwo

@Alan:  You mention protecting your device as if it's just a simple matter of course.  I've been looking into patent filing over the last week or so and I'm quite overwhelmed with the complexity of the process, the time involved and, of course, the costs.

Are there any good guides to patent applications that can help make the whole thing less daunting?

AB Hammer

@Marctwo

If you go the lawyer way it will cost the rip out of you. At this time there is no working wheel, so you have to wonder what possible patent infringement will you be making. Now a patent search is important and how you word your patent is very important. It has to be written in a way that will make it hard on the patent thieves (the little change way) from happening and then after patent pending is in place, you can show the media for exposure. I received this information from the patent office itself, and close dependable friends.

Alan

broli

abhammer it's the only thing I dislike about you and probably will never agree with. It's the use of patents, I also don't like how you sometimes try to convince people they should do the same. It corrupts minds and gets people from research mode to greed mode. I do all my research and work for free. If I'm lucky enough to find a runner it'll be free for everyone like it's supposed to. Even if someone else gets the credit for it I don't care as long as it's out free of charge I'll sleep and die happy.