Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE (for everybody please give a share)

Started by Tito L. Oracion, March 03, 2009, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Science has its own requirements and it supersedes technology. Science is the important avenue. Technology is secondary. Give me scientific proof for OU and don't worry how it's gonna be applied. It will without a doubt. Oh, and, as a matter of fact, the power level in the effect I'm showing isn't that low even as is.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on March 19, 2011, 01:32:08 PM
Science has its own requirements and it supersedes technology. Science is the important avenue. Technology is secondary. Give me scientific proof for OU and don't worry how it's gonna be applied. It will without a doubt. Oh, and, as a matter of fact, the power level in the effect I'm showing isn't that low even as is.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you on that. Who cares what science says. If I can run my house off the grid with new technology, why would I care what science has to say about it. If I have to wait for the scientist to come up with something, I'll be waiting a very long time.

You give scientist to much credit. They live in a little bubble. If OU is discovered, it will probably come from some new type of energy conversion. It won't fit in their little formulas so it won't be accepted. They are the most closed minded people of all.

So, what is the gain of your circuit. How many volts in and how many out. I am asking for the actual real numbers not the simulated ones.

Omnibus

So, you're asking how many volts in and how many volts out and you think by knowing that you would know if it's OU. How pathetic is that. And, you have the nerve to go after people in this forum.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on March 19, 2011, 02:23:19 PM
So, you're asking how many volts in and how many volts out and you think by knowing that you would know if it's OU. How pathetic is that. And, you have the nerve to go after people in this forum.

Oh yeah, sorry, I meant watts. Even the smartest of us make mistakes once in a while. I'm not "going after" people. Why do you say this? I'm just asking questions?

So, what is the Wattage/Power in to out?

Peculian

Hi all.
Wow guys  :( .
Sorry to interrupt you, but please let`s stay On-Topic discussion !
The thread title says: PLEASE PUT WORKING CIRCUITS only HERE
so please let`s do just that.This is the only way we can go faster to our ultimate goal
achieving free endless energy for everyone.

I for myself am trying some Bedini stuff-like but to the moment not good results.
But, I will keep trying it and why not other people`s stuff if it has some basic proof
of working prototypes.Anyway.

Guylasun ,thank you for your reply.We need people like you in this forum.
You have done a great deal of experimenting as far as I am concerned.
I kept reading posts in this particular forum for years now,so I know some details ;)

Happy researching people!