Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

Quote from: evolvingape on May 04, 2011, 11:50:08 AM

I have no idea why I keep coming across comments all over the place from people claiming we cannot use water as an energy source because we will run out of it.

I like scaring these sorts of people even more by telling them; water is only 0.05% of the total mass of the planet, then tell them, in certain circumstances it can change into di-hydrogen monoxide.  ::)

Great way to get kids to turn the tap off when brushing their teeth.

;D

@vonwolf a by-product of FE would be desalination plants springing up everywhere.

FE+FW= ;D
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

vonwolf

Quote from: bourne on May 04, 2011, 12:32:17 PM
I like scaring these sorts of people even more by telling them; water is only 0.05% of the total mass of the planet, then tell them, in certain circumstances it can change into di-hydrogen monoxide.  ::)

Great way to get kids to turn the tap off when brushing their teeth.

;D

@vonwolf a by-product of FE would be desalination plants springing up everywhere.

FE+FW= ;D

No body's trying to scare any one I'm just voicing a concern.For you water is free and thats great for many other its not and its getting harder and harder to get to it. Desalinating water is expansive and it will get worse as the demand goes up. Like I said here in Florida salt water intrusion is a very real problem, many places in the US and the world over have difficulties getting to usable water.
   It is just some thing to consider I hope I'm wrong,I probably am. The actual loss of water in the energy conversion in very very small I know this but it takes a long time to get back into our water table so we can use it again and that is a problem.

Pete

bourne

I was kidding about scaring people, no harm intended on my part. I think it is easy to worry about local situations (here in the south of England it feels like we have had no rain for weeks and it is supposed to be 'April showers' time of year) but Globally H2O would have literally no effect. I have seen a lecture by a chemist (if I remember correctly) who was tasked to estimate how many terrawatts the planet would need in 2050 at the present rate of growth. He explains what this looks like in oil and solar etc. Then explains about the hydrogen bonds in water and how efficiently they store vast quantities of energy. His conclusion was If all our energy production was from hydrogen extracted from water, Globally we could satisfy the demand with 1/3 of an Olympic sized swimming pool every second.

Compare that with the amount of water a single coal fired power station uses to flush away the coal ash.

Then compare to oil consumed per day, 82 million barrels per day.  :o

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_oil_con-energy-oil-consumption

I will see if I can find the lecture and post it here
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

bourne

Quote from: bourne on May 04, 2011, 01:22:43 PM

I will see if I can find the lecture and post it here

Here is the guy, Daniel Nocera from MiT.  http://mitworld.mit.edu/video/728          Personalised Energy.

This is not the exact lecture I remember watching.

Watched about 20 minutes so far, it appears to be a longer, less formal classroom version of the lecture.

A must watch IMO, just to get a scope on the figures for global solutions.  :o

ramset

RM
Do you have a link [Direct] To the broadcast? Gonna get some Pop Corn and raisenettes before the Show starts!

Who Knows??

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma